Photo
- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

The pet log of a royal rainbow princess.

• Please log in to reply

RNBWprincess

• rnbwprincess user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:06 AM ( #35 )

I have a confession!

I have been pausing Dotty a lot. And I've been telling you guys I would log, and I haven't. I'm so sorry for that. I decided to have a log, and if I'm going to have one then I'd better keep up with it.

I have been pausing her a lot because I've been really distracted and busy with school and friends, and I'm getting to that point where I decide that she'd get in the way of my time, but I am still going to continue to run her. And I'll unpause her and continue with her care today. I can't just forget about her, and the fact that I'm doing this and it is left unsaid is driving me crazy, and I just had to confess.

I'll also get back on track with my logging. I'll try to today. I have a nintendog named Lizzie now, and I have some not-that-great pictures, and I'll post those when I can.

I will stay on top of this stuff, okay? I will.

Starting now Dotty is unpaused.

RNBWprincess

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:38 PM ( #36 )

The last few days have been pretty quiet for Dotty. I've been attending to her and playing games with needed but I haven't been spending any quality time with her, which I will try to change but at the moment I'm pretty busy.

I have thought about ending the log but I'm not going to do that because I just can't. I love writing on my log.

I am also going to restart my Nintendogs game, because I lost a hinge on my DS and it made me lose my motivation. But I've been reading up on it more and I'm getting my motivation back, so I want to start with a new puppy. So disregard the last post about Lizzie.

Dotty has just been sitting by me listening to all of my ravings about Black Butler and Elfen Lied.

I told her I was getting more into anime and she's been watching it with me and my best friend. There hasn't been much going on with her.

RNBWprincess

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:32 AM ( #37 )

Today Dotty is 25, to turn 26! This means she will have been my longest living tamagotchi ever!!! :D

I just finished playing 6 games with her, 5 being jump-rope and one being dance. I'm always playing jump-rope with her because it makes her so happy.

4aef2461-abeb-420a-ab42-0de7670bf6fb_zps

After all of the time we spent playing games and earning points, we decided to dress her up in her skirt for the first time. She looked so cute and happy bouncing up and down in it! ^.^ I agree, it makes her look swell.

f68d33ec-7993-4fdd-bfbf-8611dc024ccf_zps

She then got her stuffed lion out and proceeded to cuddle and "chill" for a little bit.

So Dotty's life is going pretty good right now! She honored to be my longest living tamagotchi.

I also have a new pet, called a Hatchi, a female named Gossamer. It's an app on my phone, and it's pretty cool, except it's kind of hard to please her. .-.

You should check it out, it's called "Hatchi". If I can find a way to screenshot the game I'll add pictures of her, too.

RNBWprincess

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:23 PM ( #38 )

It's time for a brand-new update in my log.

I have gained back my motivation to take care of another tamagotchi and get back to logging.

This time, I am definitely going to make improvements on my log. I will always try to post daily, and I wil take more pictures and try to be more descriptive in my log!

Don't lose hope! I am back!

So this new time coming around I believe that I will be running V4.5 and then maybe if I find the time I will also try to run another tamagotchi, like my Tama-Go if I have any batteries.

Expect the first post to be in a little while around today.

RNBWprincess

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:40 PM ( #39 )

Hey everyone, I may not be able to update my log or hatch tonight like I had said because I have a project that's do tomorrow and it got assigned today (ugh, excuses Ashley... really?) but we'll see.

I will be logging soon though!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments