Photo
- - - - -

Is Amazon.com is safe?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Margareth19

• margareth19 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:58 AM ( #1 )

I'll order tamas in amazon. I'm a bit nervous, is amazon.com is safer than eBay? Can amazon ship to Indonesia ?

Replies

Views

Started

26 Feb 2013

Last Post

14 Apr 2013

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:58 AM ( #2 )

Its generally a lot more safer and commendable than eBay. The times I've bought anything from Amazon I've been impressed with everything.

I'm nearly certain there is an Indonesian version of Amazon, but if you ask the sellers nicely I imagine a few of them would ship to Indonesia for a bit more money.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:58 AM ( #3 )

Amazon.com is a well known and trusted site, so yes, it is safe. All my family except me (I only ever buy Tamas from Japan) use Amazon for almost all of their online shopping. We've never been scammed by them and the delivery is very efficient.

However, you won't find much of a variety of Tamas on Amazon; yes, it gets a lot of results, but most of those are out of stock. The only things you can get are the Music Star/V6, Tama-Go and possibly Tama-Go figures.

Edited by dazzilitchigirl, 26 February 2013 - 10:59 AM.

yattatchi425

• yattatchi425 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:20 PM ( #4 )

yes, amazon is MUCH more trustworthy than ebay. i get just about all of my tamas from there :3

Margareth19

• margareth19 user photo

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:09 PM ( #5 )

Which payment that I can use when order stuff in amazon.com ?

Conando

• conando user photo

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:19 AM ( #6 )

Amazon Marketplace is a much safer alternative to the likes of ebay, and they have strict rules for anyone who wants to sell in order to ensure legitimacy. You'll probably end up paying about the same too, though sometimes more if you somehow get lucky with auctions I suppose. As for payment, Amazon accepts debit cards, credit cards, bank e-checks, and Gift Cards (their own and Visa and Mastercard ones). I've bought a few Tamagotchis off of the Amazon Marketplace recently, including older ones, and have had no issues. Be aware that gift card funds work on ANY order from Amazon, even 3rd party sellers, as Amazon actually pays the seller and you in turn pay Amazon that amount.

Recently, I bought a v4, a v 4.5, and a Tamagotchi P's. I also saw Angels, P1s, and older connection models for sale so you could very well find what you're looking for. All the color tamas are available on the marketplace too. What dazzilitchigirl says is technically correct, as in Amazon doesn't have many older models in stock, 3rd party sellers that work through their site have a good selection, and since they work through Amazon you have the same guarantee. 

Edited by Conando, 27 February 2013 - 01:28 AM.

tamagirl1017

• tamagirl1017 user photo

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:10 PM ( #7 )

amazon.com is one of the best website i have worked with and is safer then ebay. com . i have order tamas and other things from them and they have always come on time. BUT a lot of people sell things through amazon.com, so you will want to make sure to check comments and what not before you buy something. but me and my family have bought a LOT of stuff from amazon and never had any problems. but the older versions of tamas on amazon are either pretty pricey or no one sells them there so you best bet for older tamas is ebay.com . hope thats help  ^_^