The Day in the Life of a Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyle9009

Reaction score
Alright! So back to the 21 first i ordered a used tamagotchi v3 for 20 dollars. It looked like it was in perfect condition. But i had a problem with the shipping (just my luck). It said it was supposed to arrive on the 25-28 and today i checked the tracking think on the package and it said it had just shipped YESTERDAY when I ordered it the 21. Oh well hopefully it will arrive tommorow. So in preparation for when it DOES come I came up with some names (pixel, chalk, duck, cake and fiona) I decided on pixel! Cant wait for him/her to come to life!

Fun facts: A website sold advertisements for a dollar a pixel on his site and he ended up raising 1 million dollars just from ads.

One time a duck attacked my teacher! It ran at her and flew into her head!!

awwww so cute shell you got there ! Love it ! And as you said, it's in perfect condition ! You made a good deal.

I just love the name you chose. That's just perfect ^^ will you start a log about Pixel ?

Still hasn't come and I'm very disappointed. I think it should finally arrive tomorrow. After waiting and wait i decided to look around the house for my old ones but they were unfruitful.

It still hasn't arrived after it was bought 8 days ago. My mom messaged the seller and he/she said it was shipped YESTERDAY MORNING. I have no idea why the tracking number said it had been shipped yesterday. Sorry this log doesn't have anything about an actually tamagotchi i made it the day I thought the tamagotchi would arrive. If you're following this or have any ideas for future log entrys please PM me.

Hey~ Sorry if I bore you guys but It still hasn't come! Oh well! I'm fine with waiting but hopefully tommorow (the 11th day) it should come! To make this a little more interesting I'd like to set a couple goals for myself:

1. Reach 100 log entries.

2.Reach 150 log entries.

3.Reach 1,000 views.

4. Reach 3,000 views.

5. Reach 8,000 views.

6. Beat the oldest living tamagotchi known (which is 145 years/days old!)

7.Get to the 10th generation.

8. Get to the 20th generation.

9. Get to the 50th generation.

I know a lot of these goals are unrealistic but where would we be if we didn't try and shoot for the starts...?Idk! Lol. I don't know if I will accomplish any of these goals but its fun to have something to strive for. If you have an future ideas or and goal ideas please P.M. me! Thanks for reading my tamagotchi log...without an actual...tamagotchi...what

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I am going to have to wait till Monday since mail isn't delivered on Sundays and it didn't come today. I'm really sad.

Alright well I'm really excited and happy because... Drum roll please! MY TAMAGOTCHI IS GONNA COME TOMORROW AND I'M 100% SURE! I have wait 14 days and only one more day left :) I'll log tomorrow as soon as the little guy hatches!!

I feels like forever since I ordered it. But...IT CAME! I am SO happy right now. All the waiting really pays off. I would like to have a long log to write right now but I have a five page research paper on the holocaust to do. He hatched at 2:59 and he is a boy. I named him Pixel. I will report back later.

Alright so. Hes a baby boy and I've play get 4 times with him and hes pooped about 5 times. I bought a shovel for 80 money with my get winning but it just scared poor pixel and then he pooped again after. Lol it scared the ____ out of him! He lost a heart though. Well right now he is just bouncing around in all his glory.

Hey Pixel say hello to the wonderful people of tamatalk!

Pixel: Hel...lo...?

Whats wrong?

Pixel: How am I talking I'm not even an hour old....
O.O Actually I don't know but say hi!

Pixel: Hello everyone!

I can't believe you hatched out of an egg just minutes ago!!
Pixel: Yeah! Its awesome to finally get out of that prision...i spent 12 YEARS in AZKABAN! MWHAHAHAH. Wait father. Where do eggs come from?

O.O Uhm. I tell you when you're older!

Pixel: Why not now.

Alright fine. The kutchipatchis fly through the sky and gives eggs to Mommys and Daddys that love each other! :D

Pixel: Not buyin' it.

OH WELL! Oh so- OMG A SNAKE! *points and screams at snake* KILLED IT WITH FIRE! AH!

Pixel: AH! Do something!

*Flushes toilet icon* Well that should do the trick! Until next time

EDIT!: OMG HE JUST EVOLVED INTO THE UNION LOOKING TOLDER LMAO! I missed it cause i was writing his log asfdtghar

Last edited by a moderator:
So he is still 0 years old and I have a question. Because I knew that pausing a tamagotchi messes it up and make it take longer for the tamagotch to change I just changed the time to when it was sleeping while I was at school instead of pausing it. Well its still not 1 year old yet is that a problem? It defiantly has been 24 hours. Oh well I think he will evolve into a teen around 4-5ish and I'll get back on that. If you have an answer to my problem PLEASE PM me! Its greatly appreciated and I will give you a shout out in my next post! Yeah its not much but it still something! Also please pm if you have and ideas, or suggestions I would really like to see others ideas on what I should include in my log!

Pixel: Knock Knock!

Me: Who's there? (Omg I hate these jokes)

Pixel: ...

Me: ...

Pixel: ...

Me: Who's-

Pixel: BANANA!

Me: Banana who?

Pixel: Banana you glad I didn't say orange ;)

Me: I don't think that's how the joke goes...

Pixel:*rolls around the screen* Weeeeeee...!

Me: I'm talking to you. That was very disrespectful. That's it I'm resetting you. I cannot deal with this tomfoolery.

Pixel: WHAT?! IM SORRY!

Me: Haha gotcha! :D

Pixel: ... -_-

PLEASE PM ME PLEASEEEEE~

Alright well, I'm sorry i haven't logged much but I will now ive been super busy! Pixel is long gone and after him came: Oats, Nate, and What. I got a little frustrated because they kept dying while I was in school even though I would regularly check on them! Gah! Oh well now since I have started spring break I started it up because I will be able to take care of it. After it hatched it was a girl and I named her Rose! Unlike usually, I have been keeping the sound on so I can tend to her ever need I want to be a good care taker. Oh yeah. Pixel became the most healthy parent but after a very long and strange story pixel was (sadly) erased from history and I had to start again. After about 3 tamas kept dying because I was not able to give constant care I took out the battery and after a while I put it back in and hatched Oats! He was fun! Right now Rose is my least favorite toddler its has a face like this kinda -.-and it has a pointy head. I keep getting it and its really annoying. I hope I make it to Gen 2. for the first time because when I was little I thought the match maker was a myth and I guess I wasn't paying attention when it came or I just never made it that far! I never even got an elder before so I'm excited for that.

Hey! Rose is now 5 years old and evolved in the worm with the big nose. I think that is a bad care character even though i took good care of her? Someone please P.M. me if I'm wrong! Well I'm hoping for the match maker to come before she leaves me so i can get to Gen. 2 for the first time! Haha wish me luck.

Thanks to kuro for answering my question! Rose turned into the average care Hanatchi even though i thought I took perfect care of her. Oh well. Well her aging is messed up right now because she was born around 1 o'clock and she ages up around 6 o'clock. *SIGH*. Well today hopefully after she turns six the match maker will come! I wanna get a Gen. 2!

Rose: Do you not love me any more?
Me: *muffled* It's kinda hard. You're a worm...*muffled*

Rose: Huh? What?
Me: NOTHING! Hey wanna play a game?

Rose: No

Me: Please?

Me: Come onnnnnn I'mmmm borrreeedddddddd

Me: Oh you just need some food! You're only 20lbs!

Rose: Yay thank you. Hey ya' know were kinda boring right?

Me: Eh Whatever.

Rose: EURIKA BY SCOTT IVE INVENTED A TIME MACHINE!

Me: Seriously??

Rose: Yeah! We could go back in time and save Pixel from the Great Reset!!

Me: REALLY?

TO BE CONTINUED

Whoops forgot her stats.

ROSE

<3<3<3<3 Hungry

<3<3<3 Happy

(|||||||| ) Training

5 yr, 23lb, Girl, GEN. 1

Well then... I have not updated my log in a LONG time. But hopefully I can now.. About 5 more tamagotchi deaths later after Rose is Nina!...Nina the boy... I really messed that one up! I thought he was a girl! Oh well! So am going to include my other tamagotchi's in this when I get them so I wonder if there is a way a Moderator/Guide could change my topic name to: "The Day in the Life of a Tamagotchi" that would be great. So Nina is just floating around right now. Here is the link: https://s1361.photobucket.com/user/nyle9009/media/0616131740_zps40f40284.jpg.html?t=1371421774 (there was problems uploading it and I don't have time to change it.

Anyway. My tamagotchis that are coming in the mail are a black v1 and white ID L. My friend ordered me the black v1 so I'm not sure when I will see her to get it but I will hopefully get my ID L in the next one-two weeks. Oh and to the Guides I'm not sure if this is bumping because its a log but sorry if I am! I would like to continue where I left off.

Stay tuned!

Latest posts

Back