Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sorchaarts

• sorchaarts user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:20 PM ( #1 )

So, it's been a long time since I played with a Tamgotchi, and I just recieved my Tamagotchi Tama-town in the mail. However, I want to learn more about what kind of Tamagotchi it is, but I can't because I don't know it's name to search for on the Wiki. I looked up it's name on the info for it on the Tamagotchi, and it said Kino-Itchi, but when I looked this up it was for a adult tamagotchi that looked very different from what I have.

My Tamagotchi looks like a mushroom, it's stem is black and the cap is white with black dots on it. It's a boy. 

What is my Tamagotchi?

Replies

Views

Started

26 Feb 2013

Last Post

26 Mar 2013

What?

• what user photo

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:27 PM ( #2 )

Your tamagotchi is a baby boy unique to the Tamago. I'm pretty sure that it is only in the Tama-go, because I haven't seen it in any other one. And as for the finding it on Tama-wiki, I would recommend sesarching the name on Google, then clicking the link for Tama-wiki. That works for me most of the time. Also, you might of made a typo in searching the name, because there is a adult girl that looks like a ninja cat, but that's not it.

Edited by What?, 26 February 2013 - 10:29 PM.

sorchaarts

• sorchaarts user photo

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:35 PM ( #3 )

I found out that I put in an 'i'. Thank you! There isn't much info on it on the wiki. I'm guessing in the Tamago Tamagotchi's don't get their defining features til they grow up a little more. Well, actually as I typed, He grew! He ha a little helicopter hat. "Ahirukuitchi".

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:35 PM ( #4 )

Remove the hyphen. Clicky clicky

PS - It's "Ahirukutchi".

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 26 February 2013 - 10:37 PM.

PixieTama123

• pixietama123 user photo

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:19 AM ( #5 )

Your tamagotchi is a baby boy unique to the Tamago. I'm pretty sure that it is only in the Tama-go, because I haven't seen it in any other one. And as for the finding it on Tama-wiki, I would recommend sesarching the name on Google, then clicking the link for Tama-wiki. That works for me most of the time. Also, you might of made a typo in searching the name, because there is a adult girl that looks like a ninja cat, but that's not it.

Kinotchi and Nokotchi is also on the Tamagotchi +Color.

What?

• what user photo

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:11 PM ( #6 )

Kinotchi and Nokotchi is also on the Tamagotchi +Color.

Ah, whoops!

noodlepup3

• noodlepup3 user photo

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:47 AM ( #7 )

Yes it is Ahirukuitchi. I have had that character before.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, whats my tamagotchi, identify, mushroom, kino itchi