tamagotchi id l

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjenn74

Reaction score
I've recently ordered a tamagotchi id l Japanese version. I don't know any Japanese.. so are they easy to understand and navigate? I had a couple of tamagotchis when they first came out as a kid. I'm very excited about my order but I'm hoping I won't get too frustrated not knowing what's going on when its all in Japanese..

I imagine you'll be okay. People say the only bad thing is not understanding what people say at the Park and such.

If you are a regular tamagotchi user, you will be able to figure out how to use the tamagotchi. However you will not be able to understand what the characters say to each other as it is in Japanese.

You will deffinatly enjoy the ID L. It has so many features such as going to the store to purchase items such as dresses and other outfits for your character to wear. You can also download new games, snacks and other items from your pc onto your ID L buy use a imfared adapter, or by using a mobile phone. You can also buy new backgrounds for your ID L as well as making them in a programme that you download onto your pc. I would recommend getting one of these as it does add a lot more fun to the Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back