Photo
- - - - -

emailing Bandai

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

braddey

• braddey user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2004 - 06:42 PM ( #1 )

I simply asked why the american tamagotchis batteries don't last as long, they never answered back. Ohnestly, is there something they don't want us to know about the u.s tamagotchis? Its been about one week and a-half since I emailed them.

Anyways, reply to my thread if Bandai hasn't emailed you back for some odd reason.

Replies

Views

Started

29 Sep 2004

Last Post

30 Sep 2004

mimitchi2

• mimitchi2 user photo

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:14 AM ( #2 )

i emailed them to and its about 2 months ago and they newer answered

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 September 2004 - 07:24 AM ( #3 )

I've mailed them for years! Asking for tamagotchi to come back. My group had quite a number of writing campaigns to do that. I don't know who reads those customer emails or if they all get red.
They only got back to me once. I was a little surprised to get that one. :) I really didn't expect it.
I have a friend who called them a few times though. After the Japanese release and European release, Bandai America pretended to not know any thing about it. :P That was really weird.
So, if you are really aggressive, you can call.
writing is a good thing but it only allerts them to a problem. The more people who write about the same thing, the more likely your problem will be addressed.
That's just the way it is with a big company like Bandai. It is a very good company but there is no way some one will be there to answer all of the email the site gets.

tamacollector12

• tamacollector12 user photo

Posted 30 September 2004 - 10:54 AM ( #4 )

Yeah they are a big company so they get thousands of emails a day so alot get deleted and alot take forever to get replied too.

mimitchi2

• mimitchi2 user photo

Posted 30 September 2004 - 12:44 PM ( #5 )

i think youre right ive tryed myself when my website is really busy it takes a long time to answer all the mails and when its a company so big