Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Aging Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StelSolari

Reaction score
I started raising my Tamagotchi on my Android last week, and it is currently eleven years old and still an adult. I'd have thought that it would have turned into an oldie or died by now (since you can't marry/have children on this specific app) and I'm not sure if this is what's supposed to happen... but I've never had anything below a v4.5, so is this what's supposed to happen on older versions? My friend has had the app for a bit longer than I have and she's already gone through three Tamagotchis. Help!

It is based on the P1 Tamagotchi originally released in 1996/97. The app is very similar just on android phones.

This app does not have features such as mating there for you will not be able to do things that modern Tamagotchi can do (connect ect.)

The characters eventually die but they can live for a few weeks depending on the character that obtained. As yours is 11 it will eventually get more dependent on you and start beeping a lot more as the hunger and happiness hearts empty faster.

It is based on the P1 Tamagotchi originally released in 1996/97. The app is very similar just on android phones.

This app does not have features such as mating there for you will not be able to do things that modern Tamagotchi can do (connect ect.)

The characters eventually die but they can live for a few weeks depending on the character that obtained. As yours is 11 it will eventually get more dependent on you and start beeping a lot more as the hunger and happiness hearts empty faster.
That's really helpful, thank you for clearing it up! I guess I'll just see how long mine will live.

I'm glad I could help! Hopefully your Tamagotchi won't get too needy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back