Meet the Ponds!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAMAFAMiLY08

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first attempt at a log in a few years, so I'm sorry if I'm a little rusty ^.^"

My name is Tamafamily, and I just recently got back into tamagotchi. However, since I was not "into it" for the past few years, I have not ben able to find all of my tamas -_- However, I was able to find two (V5 cookie dough design and V4.5 purple and pink lava design) and my friend generously gave me her V4 (green with flowers). I have all 3 running now, and my V5 just started its 3rd generation (Which I've never done before! :D )

My V5 ia the Pond family, named for Amy and Rory Pond from Doctor Who. My sunnytchi married a yonepatchi and had 3 babies, who are now happily bouncing around the screen :lol:

My V4.5 is jumping around as well. He is a 3 year old boy named Shuya and he is a yasaguretchi. He is still in school, and he has the flower teacher.

My V4 is a little mohitomatchi named Noriko. She was accepted into preschool today and she is 1. She's sleeping at the moment, and she is 1 year old.

So that's juat a brief overview of my current tamas, although I am also waiting on a tamawalkie :D Tomorrow I will try to post pictures and possibly a video.

Tschuz!

Latest posts

Back