Strange Item Shown on the Screen of My Tamagotchi iDL Japanese Version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelhongson

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

There is something wrong with my Tamagotchi iDL English version, I think. The screen is covered with brown which looks grimly, and there is a byobu-like item with a traditional Japanese couple on it on the left corner of the screen. Is there something wrong with my tamagotchi? Could you tell me how can I fix it or just wait to see when it will disappear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the doll statue as it is the Doll festival during march in Japan or something. Don't worry about it, completely normal.

It's normal - it's an ornament that appears every first few days of March to commemorate Japan's Doll Festival (Hina Matsuri).

In Japan, people display a small decorated altar with dolls in their homes during the festival.
More info HERE

This is similar to the Halloween Pumpkin and the Christmas tree during their respective holidays..

If your screen is brown, then it means that the room is dirty. You can buy cleaning items at the Tama Depa.

Use the vacuum cleaner to clean the living room and bedroom, the mop for the kitchen/toilet and the scrub for the bathroom.

Japanese couple- its for the march-ish doll fest.

brown- it's that your room is dirty. buy the appropriate cleaning supply, then use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back