secret character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilwing02

Reaction score
I know that Tamagotchi ID Ls have secret characters. To get those, we have to connect with others tamagotchi IDL, ID, or ID station. Yet, i want to know that is it work with Tamachochi Ps. Can i get secret character by connect my ID L with Ps ??

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: <_< <_< <_< <_<

Yes, I connected my P's to my id l while my id l was a teen and he turned into the secret character, the one with the blue and black hat, I can't remember his name, but I had to connect more than 30 times. But it does work.

Yes, I connected my P's to my id l while my id l was a teen and he turned into the secret character, the one with the blue and black hat, I can't remember his name, but I had to connect more than 30 times. But it does work.
thank you so much ^_^

I'm sure that it works if you can connect to any Tamagotchi, just for certain character you need to connect with Tamagotchi ID's or the ID station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back