- - - - -

secret character

id l and ps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

evilwing02

• evilwing02 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:40 AM ( #1 )

I know that Tamagotchi ID Ls have secret characters. To get those, we have to connect with others tamagotchi IDL, ID, or ID station. Yet, i want to know that is it work with Tamachochi Ps. Can i get secret character by connect my ID L with Ps ??

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_< 

Replies

Views

Started

02 Mar 2013

Last Post

02 Mar 2013

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

• go-gozarutchi1 user photo

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:52 AM ( #2 )

Yes, I connected my P's to my id l while my id l was a teen and he turned into the secret character, the one with the blue and black hat, I can't remember his name, but I had to connect more than 30 times. But it does work.
  • evilwing02 likes this

evilwing02

• evilwing02 user photo

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:15 AM ( #3 )

Yes, I connected my P's to my id l while my id l was a teen and he turned into the secret character, the one with the blue and black hat, I can't remember his name, but I had to connect more than 30 times. But it does work.

thank you so much  ^_^

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:08 AM ( #4 )

I'm sure that it works if you can connect to any Tamagotchi, just for certain character you need to connect with Tamagotchi ID's or the ID station.