Your Favorite Tamagotchi Version :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
From the title itself, which is your favorite tamagotchi version AND why? Let me start it:)) My favorite tamagotchi version is the Entama. It has a lot of features even if its in japanese:))

Last edited by a moderator:
V3 In MY opinion it has the best characters games is still simple but still very fun :)

umm probably the V5 because it has soo much features and its soooo kawaii that you get to take care of a family. idk, it has a nice homey feeling that i only got from that one.

i agree with nyle i like v2's and v3's. they're very simple and basic. plus i like how those tamagotchis are still more pet-like, less humanoid. i would include v1, but they only have like..8 adult characters.

v4.5 has always been my ultimate favorite ^^ So much things to do, and I like the fact that the tamagotchi actually uses the items, and creates a special animation for every characters.

But what I love about them are the games. Fun, short, and you never get tired of playing them.

My V3, it brings back so many memories. I remember buying it in ASDA (UK's walmart) and being amazed at the fact you can go online. It brought me into the tama world. It was amazing going online and connecting my V2 and V3 together as a kid.

I loved my V2, but my V4 probably comes second as it had loads more features. I loved getting my wages through the post from my job!

I never had a massive experience with my V5 and V6. I like the bigger screen and concept of families and music themes. I recently thought about going back to them especially to see how music city (tamatown) had changed only to see they had shut down the servers. -_- I'm going to start them up again though when I get used to my V4 as I haven't used it for a long time. I doubt the V5 and V6 will ever be the same though without tamagotchi town. :(

i think my fave is my v.4. i have owned it the logest out of my other tamas and i still think it is fun to this day. it was with me in the hard and good and sad and happy times. and i also like my tamasuku. it is very fun as well. but sadly my little sister broke the middle botton but it is still very important to me . love you v4! :wub:

My fave, hm... I think iD L, P's, v4 and UraTama. <3

P's easily. But I've loved every model I've ever had.

I personally love the V3. Granted, I've only owned P2s and V3s, but that is beside the point. I enjoy the simplicity of the V3. There's still plenty to do without having to deal with families, jobs, and bands. I have to deal with those sorts of things in real life, so the simple Tama is a nice break from reality for me. I've seen the various color Tamas and honestly don't think that they're for me. I would maybe consider a Tama-go, but I've seen mixed reviews on those. So, I stick to what I know and love. No reason to fix something that isn't broken, eh?

My favourite would have to be my V4. I've always had a special place for it. I find the games really enjoyable and I like how the different games you play affects what character you get.

I totally love the colour ones because they have so many features! You can take your tamagotchi anywhere and buy so much stuff! :D You have so many rooms and you can change the look of them! I'm so lucky I'm getting 3 for my Bday! :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the v4 because it is the first tamaogtchi version I have had and it has so many items and features. Unlike the other versions, the v4 tamagotchi evolves into each character according to skill points, not good or bad care. With the other versions I always get Mimitchi or Memetchi because I take too good care of them. I also like the characters and the games are very easy to win.

For ow, my Tamagotchi P's, but when I get an ID L, i will going be hyper for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back