Sailor Moon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SailorMoon~

Reaction score
I love Sailor Moon!!! (I'm sure you could tell that by my username :3)

How about any of you? Does anyone have a fav character???

I like Rei (drools) ;)

Yes. I like the outers best... Neptune tends to be the favorite out of them though.

Reading the new manga? Up to 9 is out. I have what is out so far.

I believe there is speak of new anime. Likely a re-do of the seasons. SS does not follow the manga... Yesh. It does a little but wow. I hope they bring the specials to us. I really don't think we got any of them, just the movies.

Yes. I like the outers best... Neptune tends to be the favorite out of them though.

Reading the new manga? Up to 9 is out. I have what is out so far.

I believe there is speak of new anime. Likely a re-do of the seasons. SS does not follow the manga... Yesh. It does a little but wow. I hope they bring the specials to us. I really don't think we got any of them, just the movies.
totally!!! i really hope the new series will be as good as the old one.

Well the new version is said to be a "re-do" to follow the manga lines. So you might be able to watch that too. Its going to be Japanese first and likely will be subbed quickly after its aired. Don't know how long it will be for the English to get a re-dub.

I loved Sailor Moon growing up! I thought Sailor Pluto was the best character!

Hehe I had this huge sailor moon phase where I was like obsessed with it!!

I need to re-watch the episodes! I'm quite a Sailor Jupiter fan vuv

I enjoy the manga,mostly. But its so cool and fun to watch/read. Jupiter is my favorite,Since.. Shes so cool and tough! (and green)
Its sad that the new anime got put off until 2014.. But translations of the manga are still being released (i think) So I'm happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back