My homemade monakatchi pouch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamapatchi

Reaction score
pEhCYWv.jpg

Front of the pouch

4wcBxVs.jpg

Back of the pouch

I know it isn't amazing, but I'm pretty happy with it =w='

That's really good it actually looks like him! He is one of my new favorites on the p's

That's really good it actually looks like him! He is one of my new favorites on the p's
Thanks X3. I feel like one of the few people who loves all the characters on the P's... certainly at first I was. Monakatchi is just too cute ^^!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so cool! Unfortunately for my tamas I'm hopeless with sewing and everything like that so they're stuck with travelling around in old mobile phone socks lol :D

That looks so accurate, it could've been mistaken for an official pouch! :D

It's so beautiful!!!!! Excellent!!! I wish I could have one! Instead I have to accept the traditional lanyards or pockets...

That's so cool! Unfortunately for my tamas I'm hopeless with sewing and everything like that so they're stuck with travelling around in old mobile phone socks lol :D
Its took me numerous years to get to the point I am now, but I'm still no expert! Sewing takes a loooot of hard work, but its worth it in the end!

That looks so accurate, it could've been mistaken for an official pouch! :D
Awww, stop with your flattery X3! Its not very neat and I cut some of the shapes out awfully ;b!

It's so beautiful!!!!! Excellent!!! I wish I could have one! Instead I have to accept the traditional lanyards or pockets...
Thank you >3<. I'm sure if you put in some time and effort you could make something much better than mine x3! Mine was really rushed, I only spent a few hours on it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back