A Mind of it's Own?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdtchi

Reaction score
Have you ever looked at your Tamagotchi screen and saw your Tamagotchi doing some random thing automatically? I find this so adorable! The craziest thing I saw my Tamagotchi doing was smoking! Are there any crazy automatic things your Tamagotchi has done?

Well long long time ago I've seen my v3 put his tongue out! Mimitchi put her tongue out!!! I was freaked!! I couldn't believe It really happened!! I wish I could have taken a picture to remember!! :eek:

Well long long time ago I've seen my v3 put his tongue out! Mimitchi put her tongue out!!! I was freaked!! I couldn't believe It really happened!! I wish I could have taken a picture to remember!! :eek:
Aw, that's so cute!!

I did... I have also seen Tamfi brushing his teeth beforegoing to sleep so programised tama! ^_^ I love him! :wub:

I think these are just some random animation! They are so cute!! :D

Today, my Maidtchi, Taylor, on my Music Star, acually sat down and started SNORING. Like she fell asleep, but not in her bed like in the regular animation XD

LOL, today my Tama girl Lachi was gone, and I had a panic attack, then her head slowly came up from the bottom of the screen, and she smiled at me, and I was like "Oh, Lachi!" XD

I talk to my tamagotchi while she brushes her teeth or takes a bath when I'm feeling down and no one's talking to me XD

My Tamagotchi V4.5 brushed her teeth before bed, and she brushed her teeth almost an hour XD ! Also my tamagotchi V4.5 when I connected to my another Tamagotchi V 4.5, she gave her poop and she laughed after she gave it to him

My Tamagotchi V4.5 brushed her teeth before bed, and she brushed her teeth almost an hour XD ! Also my tamagotchi V4.5 when I connected to my another Tamagotchi V 4.5, she gave her poop and she laughed after she gave it to him

Have you ever looked at your Tamagotchi screen and saw your Tamagotchi doing some random thing automatically? I find this so adorable! The craziest thing I saw my Tamagotchi doing was smoking! Are there any crazy automatic things your Tamagotchi has done?
Whoah, which version and what character was actually smoking!? I'd love to see that, so random!! (But what an unhealthy behaviour :eek: :eek: ) :D

I love it when the good care teens and adults on the early connections or their japanese counterparts (keitama, v1, v2, v3) go singing and dancing on the screen... So adorable :wub: :wub:

The worse care teens and adults have a habit of burping instead, seems pretty rude to me but yet it's cute at the same time... :p

My Angelgotchi goes on walks sometimes, & when I try to call it back, it sometimes doesn't XD And i've seen hitodetchi on the v2 do cartwheels on the srceen. Also, on the iDL, the character comes up to the screen at random times and says something like "play time!" Or "Dress me up!" It's pretty cute :3

My v1 and v2 Tamas used to watch a little scenery or a TV a lot. It was so cute I loved watching them c:

Whoah, which version and what character was actually smoking!? I'd love to see that, so random!! (But what an unhealthy behaviour :eek: :eek: ) :D

I love it when the good care teens and adults on the early connections or their japanese counterparts (keitama, v1, v2, v3) go singing and dancing on the screen... So adorable :wub: :wub:

The worse care teens and adults have a habit of burping instead, seems pretty rude to me but yet it's cute at the same time... :p
My V3 and V4.5 smoke. LOL. It's so random!! I'll try and get a picture of it!

My V3 and V4.5 smoke. LOL. It's so random!! I'll try and get a picture of it!
It may be the bad mood symbol... are you sure it's smoking? Check the instructions. I would like a lot to see a picture of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back