Help! IDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi2721

Reaction score
Oops I posted my question on "Tips and Tricks" sorry thought that's where I would get help.

Ok so last night I was playing with my idl and I planted a seed and got a Metal guitar but when I went to my treasure box it didn't show up. :huh:

So I thought maybe I had to many items and I needed to make space so I started deleting stuff with multiple numbers on the corner, thinking it would delete one not the hole thing. Well I deleted my UFO which Iiked alot. Is their anyway to download the UFO back? And my guitar still hasn't shown up. :angry:

For the guitar make sure you are looking in the right inventory slot, as for the UFO if you downloaded it off of your computer I would assume you could re download it but if it wasn't then I'm not sure...

I'v looked everywhere still haven't found it. =[ The Ufo came with it when I bought it. It was used.

Hmm well I'm stumped I don't know what could have happened.... I'm sorry I don't know how to help :'(

Did you go to the treasure box icon, and look through all of the items in ALL of the categories? (every single one, not just through the items.) The guitar would appear in the Plaything category.

yup just looked again through all of the items in all of the categories and still nothing. :angry: :(

You might have accidentally deleted the item. Sadly, you can't recover deleted items. You'll need to buy the item again or plant the seed where you got it from.

I was finally able to grow another metal guitar. Unfortunately I don't know how to get the UFO back. Does anyone know if someone has it up as a download option? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back