Digimon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
Which digimon do I have? Is it rare? How much is it worth?

It is a clear white and the circuit board is green

It has dark navy blue buttons and the little border is dark blue too

It is a Bandai 1997 one

How much? Is it rare?
Ill get a pic later

en5DDOSs.jpg

Front

Back
TGkEYFGs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how much that Digimon. Maybe it's not very rare. In my countries, there are so many Tamagotchi just like that ( or else the name. I never play that Digimon ). It's an old version of Tamagotchi. It's so hard to get it ( maybe it's not rare )

It looks like an original. They go for a loooot.

It's an original Digimon Digivice, not sure which version because the picture is small and there's no Digimon on the screen.

What does the egg's design look like?

Two vertical lines = v1 (most common)

triangle stripes = v2

lightning bolt = v3

star = v4

shell pattern = v5

If it's a V1, it's not rare at all. If it's a V5, it's fairly rare. Everything inbetween that is uncommon.

Whatever you do, don't use eBay for a price guide. Scalpers have been artificially inflating the price of the Digimon for years now, and the prices on Ebay are crazypants insane and not their actual value.

Anything over $50 is too much.

Now gimme. *grabby hands* X3

Hmmm...

I have no batteries so ill get some today at the local supermarket if their cheap

Uhhh... that looks familiar. I sold one like it and it was bootleg. Does it have a capital I on the back in the corner? If so, it's a fake Digimon and isn't worth anything, really. Your pictures are WAY too small to see. (I sold mine for parts because you can't really play with bootlegs.)

You can compare it to this site page: https://digimonlat.blogspot.com/2009/09/wts-digimon-pendulum-progress-ver30.html

Otherwise, with that background it'd be a version 3. But best check the site I linked, you can tell the most by the egg.

Uhhh... that looks familiar. I sold one like it and it was bootleg. Does it have a capital I on the back in the corner? If so, it's a fake Digimon and isn't worth anything, really. Your pictures are WAY too small to see. (I sold mine for parts because you can't really play with bootlegs.)

You can compare it to this site page: https://digimonlat.blogspot.com/2009/09/wts-digimon-pendulum-progress-ver30.html

Otherwise, with that background it'd be a version 3. But best check the site I linked, you can tell the most by the egg.
2 Questions:

1: Bootleg?

2. Which corner with the letter I

EDIT: There is a letter B on the back on the bottom right

Most probably fake, the background is v3 but v3 clear with clear plastic.

Put a battery on and look at the egg i'll bet you'll get a v5 egg.

after you put on the battery and you get v3 egg, so it's original.

Yeah as far as I know, bootlegs have an I. But also look through the plastic and check the circuit board and compare to that site I linked you.

And bootleg means fake. And I mean the back right corner.

Yeah as far as I know, bootlegs have an I. But also look through the plastic and check the circuit board and compare to that site I linked you.

And bootleg means fake. And I mean the back right corner.
Yup. Letter B on back right corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back