Am I the only one here who doesn't read Homestuck?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RNBWprincess

Reaction score
I am not at all interested in it... but the majority of the people I'm around are all "WOOO!" over it. I don't know the story line, and frankly I don't care, as it doesn't catch me AT ALL. Anyone else?

Edit:

Yeah, and considering everyone talks about it, I fell left out from time to time XD what about y'all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't read Homestuck either.. I honestly don't know what it's about. And yes, I feel VERY left out! XD

I thought the concept of it would have been more than about a weird computer game.

But, I only got through ACT 1, then I quit, so you know, I don't really know all about it.

You are not alone! I know of it because my fiance reads it, but I took one look at it and turned the other way :D

I tried reading it but it didn't appeal to me, I hadn't read a webcomic before and didn't like the whole layout of it, where you have to click stuff to continue instead of just reading.

I researched it a bit and eventually started reading it but got bored. I don't really read Web comics, I'm more into paperback books :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back