V1 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnee

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody knows how the characters on the V1 are rated from good to bad care? I have seen a couple of growth charts around, e.g. https://www.freewebs.com/tamagal/growthchart.htm but it never shows what are the best characters etc.

In my 1G I got Tarakotchi and was surprised because I thought I got a bad care character even though I really did not do that badly. Now in the 2G I got Androtchi and really tried my very best, hoping for Mimitchi.

Maybe somebody can clear thing up a bit for me.

That's a pretty good / accurate chart - for the Odd Gen characters the pics are shown in order of Good care (Mametchi) progressing through each down to Worst care (Masktchi) - same goes for the Even Gens - Mimitchi is for best care down to Gozarutchi for worst care.

To get Mametchi in odd gens or Mimitchi in even gens you must take very good care - you really need to get your training points up as high as possible - ideally to fill the training points before the teen evolution stage is finished. Try not to miss when the tama beeps for attention.

You also need to try to keep the Happy and Hungry Hearts full all the time. Try not to let the hearts empty at all - or maybe just one empty heart - but not left empty for too long - not empty for longer than around 15 mins. Keep an eye on how much they weight - you need to keep the good care characters close to their ideal weight - Mimitchi & Mametchi should both be around 50-60g - not lower, not too much higher.

This site is good - the Tamaplus guide / training information gives you some good examples of how to get different characters: https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamaplus.php

Check the character guide - but also the Raising Guide & info about the hidden parameters - it gives useful info on how you can play certain games to increase certain levels which will help you get particular characters.

Good Luck - the V1 is still one of my favorite tamas :)

for the Odd Gen characters the pics are shown in order of Good care (Mametchi) progressing through each down to Worst care (Masktchi) - same goes for the Even Gens - Mimitchi is for best care down to Gozarutchi for worst care.
Ah thats what I wanted to know! So Androtchi I guess is second best in even Generations?

Where does Tarakotchi rank?

I always keep the weight of my Tamas down to 25-30 pounds, maybe that is not the right thing to do?!

Ah thats what I wanted to know! So Androtchi I guess is second best in even Generations?

Where does Tarakotchi rank?

I always keep the weight of my Tamas down to 25-30 pounds, maybe that is not the right thing to do?!
Tarakotchi is like a "wild card" - he is average care and you can get him in either generation - like the chart suggests.

There are different minimum weight levels for the different characters - I am pretty sure the Tama Square info I linked to gives you the min weight for each character - it's really worth a read through.

Ok, thanks so much for your help, you are awesome!

Just one more question - what about the V2? I have also seen character charts but I am not sure if they were sorted by best to horrible care characters??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back