Saving money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Khipmunk♥

Reaction score
Hey guys! So I've been saving up for another tamagotchi, but it's going SO slow. Is anyone else saving up? And what are some tips or ways to make some money? (I'm only 13 by the way, so I can't really get a job..)

Ps: really sorry if I put this is the wrong forum.. I had no idea where to post it! :p

Slow and steady sometimes is the best way. Atleast when you have saved, you will know its worth while.

Ask if you can do some favors for spare change. From your parents, tell them what its for. Likely they will and if they see you working hard they might put some money forward to help you get to your goal. Eventually, change adds up.

You could offer to help someone walk their dog.

Maybe help with the yard work for a neighbor.

Yes. Seems like a good place to land such a topic like this. :)

I'm 12 and I earn like $7-$10 an hour when i help my friends mum around the corner and i fold the clothes that has been washed. Work for roughly 6 hours a week so my minimum of money is $42. But all that money will go to my future needs cause Sydney is getting really expensive now

I'm saving up for:

1. Angelgotchi

2.Tamagotchi ID L

3. Tamagotchi Original P2

Aww Well you can bake sweets and sell them to friends or neighbors. Maybe that will help. Or if you have some talent, you can use it to earn money. When I was 10 years old, I drew pictures for my classmates for $1. Hope this helps.

Aww Well you can bake sweets and sell them to friends or neighbors. Maybe that will help. Or if you have some talent, you can use it to earn money. When I was 10 years old, I drew pictures for my classmates for $1. Hope this helps.
OMG THANK YOU!!! I'm gonna sell sweets!

I'm also 13 :DD Don't overspend too much. When going to school, make sure you have recess and lunch with you so if ever your parents give you money when going to school, you don't have too spend it :) ) OR When you receive money, but it in your money stash quickly :D Try joining girl/boy scouts and I know they sell cookies and stuff :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually hide my money in a safe and leave the key hidden somewhere I can't find so I don't use the money to buy things like chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back