Tamagotchi iD L Case question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neriac

Reaction score
So was wondering is it all that hard to change cases on tamagotchi iD Ls i use to do it all the time with my tamagotchi V1 changing buttons and cases to make my own custom colors. Wondering if it has changed much if anyone knows.. Thanks

Technically, iD L cases are not interchangeable. Most of the stuff (particularly the front face plate) is heavily glued on to the body and can be tricky to re-attached when removed. There are no available spare parts, either.

They have completely different parts from the vintages Tamagotchis as iD Ls have different boards, circuits, larger casing and larger buttons as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i mean if I have two tamagotchi iD Ls is it possible to change the case and buttons I prolly wouldn't mess with the front plate as I saw like you said its just glued on but thought it might be neat to take the yellow buttons from one and the white buttons from another and switch them.

Yellow buttons? The iD Ls all have white buttons; regardless of colour. Hmmm.... :rolleyes:

I think the colour of the buttons on one of her ID Ls changed to yellow because of heat or something? Just wondering. :)

I don't think you should take the risk...As ichiro said, ID Ls are way different to normal Vintage Tamagotchis. Even changing the buttons may be a problem. I don't recommend it, but if you have full experience, and you really want to do this, maybe you could try? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back