Question Based On The V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
I have a Question that just slipped into my mind today.

Many people are saying that opposite gender Characters can switch genders. I'm not good at explaining, but what I mean is that people are saying their Mametchi is a girl or their Makiko is a boy. Can this happen on the V4? Thanks for your help! :)

No, the v4 characters were all assigned genders. This was the first version with assigned genders. Only toddler characters don't have genders on this version- and any other version v1-v4. babies, teenagers, adults, secret characters, and oldies have gender groups ^_^ Hope I helped.

As everyone else has said, genders were introduced from the v4 onwards so characters can only be either gender on the v3 or earlier versions.

Yeah, the v4 was the first to have certain genders for certain characters, but you could never change genders half way through a generation, if that's what you're asking. The v3 and before you could have any character wether you were a boy or a girl.

Sorry :p The "Switch Genders" thing is very confusing.

Thanks for all your help! I wonder if I should get a V2 or V3...

Sorry :p The "Switch Genders" thing is very confusing.

Thanks for all your help! I wonder if I should get a V2 or V3...
I like the v3: cute characters, fun games, interesting items and easy to get points without the complexity of jobs or mail. I also like the light switch feature a lot and I always missed it on later versions and it's the first tamagotchi to be able to use tama town. So yeah, I think you should :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back