• This topic is locked This topic is locked

misuzu_kamio

• misuzu-kamio user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:05 AM ( #1 )

Hello

I'm trying to play the new app 

But the bottom row of buttons is not responding to me touching them

Anybody know what the problem is or a poisslbe solution?

Replies

Views

Started

07 Mar 2013

Last Post

07 Mar 2013

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:54 AM ( #2 )

I assume that means you're in app mode? There could be a few problems; that area of your phone's touch screen may be faulty, there might be ads getting in the way of the buttons (the ads have been known to overlap part of the Tamagotchi), or there could be some sort of functionality bug, possibly related to your phone model. What's your phone model? Hopefully someone else will have the same model and will be able to confirm whether or notthey also have the problem.

misuzu_kamio

• misuzu-kamio user photo

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:21 AM ( #3 )

The touch isn't faulty, as I just got the phone yesterday and the touch works perfect for every other app

I think it might have something to do with the ad at the bottom as if I restart the application completely and the ad is still there I have no problem, but once the ad disappears is when I can't press the bottom row of buttons anymore unless I close the applicaton and reoopen

I have the Samsung Stratosphere II, which according to the Google Play Store site, is compatible with the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. app

Neriac

• neriac user photo

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:51 AM ( #4 )

even tho the ads disappear they are still there could try chainging from classic to modern touch version and vis versa to see if that fixes. Personally i couldn't use the app without addblocker but ya need root admin to block the adds on the phone which means rooting your phone. With adds the app sucks battery life which is terrible ya loose about 5%-10% battery for using it. The truth is until they add a paid version the free is just kinda a teaser gave up on it when I found I got the same pet 3 times and all of which would just one day have a reset button at the top for no reason pet wasn't sick or anything was like ran out of time reset to start.

Edited by Neriac, 07 March 2013 - 11:53 AM.