SimCity (2013)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
I bought SimCity because generally I tend to like sim games, and I had a card for origin... Dont waste your money, if you complain about the game they delete your threads in the forums, and if you say anything against them for it they will freeze or delete your account and any games you've bought with them.

EA games in general has turned into a company of scammers, in my opinion. Personally I am not buying any more EA games until they start treating their customers better and stop trying to cover up problems in their games.

Problems:

-Online Multiplayer ONLY (cant play offline)

-Small plots (cant get a decent city going they're so small)

-Servers constantly down from the get go (They were having server problems but pushed ahead release dates in other countries flooding the servers more)

-Constant crashing when you try to save.

-Cant find your lost maps after crashing

-No backup saves to your computer, its all on the servers

-Randomly disconnect and lose progress

-No proper search function to find people with similar map plans (Map search pulls up random maps, half of which are private and dont tell you)

Not a happy customer.

Ouch, my copy just got shipped out... oh well at least now I know what to expect. I just hope I'd get a decent gameplay with this one. I really don't like the fact that it's too "cloud-dependent".

(Although I know for a long time that EA games are too specs-demanding :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back