Need shiny tools seed help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi2721

Reaction score
Ok so I just got Shinshitchi on my IDL. I know he likes the cool cane that you get from planting shiny tool seeds but my tama depa dont have the seeds. Where can I get them? I also saw that he likes a school cap where can I get one? Its not in the tama mori. :rolleyes:

Thanks to anyone who can help me. :wub:

The Tama Depa has seeds - they're under Daily Item together with the cleaning items (first option), not in Toys (second option).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I just got Shinshitchi on my IDL. I know he likes the cool cane that you get from planting shiny tool seeds but my tama depa dont have the seeds. Where can I get them? I also saw that he likes a school cap where can I get one? Its not in the tama mori. :rolleyes:

Thanks to anyone who can help me. :wub:
If you mean the graduation cap, you can find it in the Tama Mori. You just need to look under the second option rather than the first one.

You've probably selected the first option, which means "clothes" translated. The second option means "accessories," and you can find things like hats under there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back