Tamagtochi P's randomly dying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huntj09

Reaction score
I recently got a Tamagotchi P's because I loved the new design and it was about time I bought a new one after having a couple of v4.5 tamas. I really missed the nurturing factor.

Now I got up to generation 4. I admit I neglected it yesterday after it got back from work, however I healed it, maxed out it's happiness and fed it. It was 9 days old.

I sent him to work again early this morning and when i checked him about an hour ago, I had a new toddler and my generation had been reset to 1. Is this a common occurrence? Was it my neglect yesterday that caused him to chuck a hissy fit and die today?

Much obliged for any insights people can give me. ^_^

That means your character has run away due to neglect. Only toddlers and teens die; adults will run away.

You must have accidentally pressed both A+C buttons; therefore hatching a new egg and starting over from generation 1.

Ah it must have bumped something in my bag. Thanks for the heads up ichiro!

I've been so busy with uni this week that I've neglected it, obviously too much. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back