Tamagotchi kakeibo Ginza street?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelitchi_4950

Reaction score
Was just looking around when I came across a tamagotchi called kakeibo ginza street. I have some sort of idea on what it is but still don't understand. If any could help me with this I'd be extremely grateful because it looks like a cute thing to own but I'm not sure if its worth it. Also if anyone owns one, is it a good little tamagotchi?? Thanks so much!!

Was just looking around when I came across a tamagotchi called kakeibo ginza street. I have some sort of idea on what it is but still don't understand. If any could help me with this I'd be extremely grateful because it looks like a cute thing to own but I'm not sure if its worth it. Also if anyone owns one, is it a good little tamagotchi?? Thanks so much!!
It isn't a tamagotchi. It is an add on for the uratama and things like that. It is a market/bank and you can buy various different items on it from various different shops. Keeping GP in the bank makes interest too.

Thanks binary!! That helped a lot!! I just have one more question, anyone that has one or not do you think they are worth getting?? :) :) :)

As Mamapatchi mentioned, it's more of an "add-on" than a stand-alone product. Unless you have an EnTama or UraTama to connect to it (or plan on getting either of these sometime in the future,) it'll not be as enjoyable as it could be. Of course, price also matters. If the seller is asking a lot (more than double the price of a new-in-box EnTama) then it's too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back