- - - - -

Mothra Tamagotchi arrived!

mothra tamagotchi screw genjintchi jis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

pikmintaro

• pikmintaro user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:00 PM ( #21 )

Ok I just got back from the Watch repair shop/Jewelers and he replaced the stripped screws with new ones, and put some new batteries in for me.

After I get back from my physical therapy appointment later I will start a new Mothra, and make a topic in the logs to log its progress.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:02 PM ( #22 )

You are extremely lucky, I took a pet around that had broken screws only to be told there was nothing they could do and had to send it back for a replacement.

Good to hear it worked out, though.

mishi10345

• mishi10345 user photo

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:41 PM ( #23 )

That's fantastic news! Did you send it to a family-owned business? I heard that small businesses are much better and more patient than the kiosks at the mall, repair places at big department stores, etc. 

pikmintaro

• pikmintaro user photo

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:08 PM ( #24 )

That's fantastic news! Did you send it to a family-owned business? I heard that small businesses are much better and more patient than the kiosks at the mall, repair places at big department stores, etc. 

It seemed like a small business, I don't know if it was family owned, but it was called "bedrock jewelers"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mothra, tamagotchi, screw, genjintchi, jis