What Names Do You Give to Your Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I ususally give my Tamas some names that are mostly from video games, and sometimes my Tamas are named after music artists.

Like right now, if I get a baby boy, I'll name it Alex, named after the cutest violinist and singer, Alexander Rybak.

What names do you give to your Tamagotchis?

I usually give them names that I like. Gary, Jerod, Ash, Jill... ^^

Lol I always name mine after famous people or things I make up.

I had a Mametchi that was named Felix after Pewdiepie and I currently have a Tama I named Bert after Bert McKracken from The Used.

The tamas I'm running now are named Dot (F) (from animaniacs), Gaia (F) , and Yuki (M) (I thought it was cute). When I was little I couldn't think of any names so I always named it after me. (When I got a boy I would restart it till I got a girl :p ) I think I'll name my next one something from Doctor Who (If I can think of anything good).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just find cute names sometimes but some others, I find names from movie stars or singers I like and fit like a tama I had named Peeta just because it was a boy and Katniss wasn't fitting... [yeah, I love huger games!!]

Ah, good topic idea!! :D

I tend not to reuse my tamagotchi names as I think the tamas somehow become more personal then, but all the same, I might just as well list some of my all-time favourites. :D

Here are some that I either have used or really want to use:

Bri, Furui, Omega, Tau, Yoshi, Earth, Wiz, Patch, Chalk, Ocean, Cloud, Moon, Luna, Wisp, Dice, Yoda, Muse, Wing, Song, White....... :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, I just name them something that I feel like. Jason, Lucky, Jessie...I usually name them after someone or something that I've heard.

I usually name mine after book or movie/tv characters. I only have my V3 running at the moment, and his name is Lorne after the character from the tv show, Angel.

Yeah I tend to just pick what sounds good at the time. At the moment I have an Ojitchi called Milo on my V3 because I just think that's a really cute name (and no others ones would fit lol). I might call my next tama Boo or Scout after characters in "To Kill a Mockingbird" as I'm doing a controlled assessment on it in English for my gcse at the moment.

I name them completely randomly. I usually just start putting in letters until I get something that sounds like a name. XD

I also mostly use books names! Par example: For Thorn I was inspired by Percy Jackson{ the Titan's curse : Dr Thorn} & Eragon, [Thorn/dragon]

My Tamagotchis and my other electronic pets are usually given names based on fictional robots or robotic concepts. My first V1 was Mecha. I also had Sonny ( named for the robot in I Robot ) Data ( named after the android from Star Trek ) and Vincent ( named after the robot from The Black Hole ). The odd Tama out was Atari. She was named after the Atari 2600 video game system. I currently have a Tama named Grimlock, after the Dinobot leader from Transformers.

My Sony Aibos were also named in that way. I had Optimus ( named after Optimus Prime, the Autobot leader from Transformers ) Bender ( named after the alcoholic, amoral, kleptomaniac robot from Futurama ) Droid ( short for android ) and J-Five ( named after Johnny Five, the robot from the Short Circuit movies )

I tend to be really not that creative with names; my Yoda pet that I have right now is named "Yoda". :p What I've been thinking about, though, is naming them based off of music terms (like Aria, Lyrica, Alto, Treble, etc.), because I think it would be cool to have a theme for all of them. It's a little hard to give them names on all the Japanese ones I have, though, because I don't speak Japanese!

I usually name my tamas after common names, but lately I've been in the habit of naming my tamas after tamas. I have a Pyonkotchi named Pyon, a Mametchi named Mame and I had a Mimitchi named Mimi.

I give my vr pets all sorts of names, Lingo, Brux, Beans, Beaky, Candy, Ratly, Squix, Retro, Funko. "He looks like a tough little guy, I'll name him Rock" for example :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back