Tamagotchi V3 ABC's log *pictures included*

tamagotchi pictures log fan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:51 PM ( #35 )

34qo4rl.jpg

Hello everyone, how are we?? Well..this is it. Czii leaves tonight, but i have work early tomorrow, so i won't be able to watch and take pictures. Instead i took one last photo of him with D. I really enjoyed Czii's company and love his turnout. I love kuchipatchi. I still haven't come up with a name for his daughter, so i need to spend tommorrow thinking of a name while i'm at work. I get out early too. Can't wait to start raising D

Time for Pic of the Generation!!

Pic: 3G [C]

2zg8581.jpg

I'm quite sure this was when Czii was 3. I took him fishing and he caught his first fish. Czii caught a salmon. 

Edited by TamaGuyJayy, 09 April 2013 - 11:52 PM.

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:00 AM ( #36 )

mbia9s.jpg2ljokud.jpg9gk0gh.jpg

Dikat (Dee-cat)

Hello folks, here she is!! I named Czii's daughter Dikat. I know it's an odd name, but i like it.. Idk why, but i always come up with cool names for my male tamas, but when i come up with names for females, they're pretty bland at times, so i've just been changing it up. The name of the last female character i raised on my v2 was 'Teed'. I started raising Dikat when i got home from work, but i had to pick my sister up from the library and we went to a friends house afterwards, so Dikat had already evolved by the time i came back home to my camera(sound familiar?). Dikat evolved into a Mizutamatchi, another one of my favorite toddlers..

sp7j43.jpgmikmfq.jpg24osrol.jpg

The toddler with the cutest eating animation imo.

Hmm it looks like she's eating her twin.

Edited by TamaGuyJayy, 11 April 2013 - 02:03 AM.

• TAMAmaybeth likes this

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:00 AM ( #37 )

[Post Continued]

20ux5ph.jpgsvl3m8.jpgluxdh.jpg

Dikat played her first game of bump and failed miserably XD Very different from her father. When Czii was still a toddler, he actually made it to the 5th round, which is the furthest i've gotten with a toddler (that i can remember at least). Poor girl..

6ycivp.jpg2ppk4eg.jpg

We decided to go fishing, but still she had no luck. She caught a can. 

Bonus Pic:

wrgprt.jpg

This is my first customized tamagotchi. Nothing too fancy.  I switched the buttons (they were blue) and changed the background to match the theme. I need to redo the background, it's actually slightly too small. I like how spacey it looks..makes me wanna run it, but i already got a v3 going.. If it were a v2, that would be a different story. I've never run this tamagotchi. Perhaps for a future occasion.

That's it for today..thanks for reading. Tomorrow, Dikat is a teen.

• JLou, KeroPyontchi, efeana and 2 others like this

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:46 AM ( #38 )

Hey everybody. Today was nice and chill, i was off. I had to pack the rest of my room since i'm moving in a week, but that only took.. 45 minutes, and i was done. 

Anyways, Dikat was quite a handful today, wayy more than any v3 should be.. Perhaps it's because of her parents?? She begged for attention a couple of times, and cried a lot lol. Maybe it's just me. 

2pyqef7.jpg2n7l0kj.jpg1ryk2s.jpg

Found the little one rolling around on the floor. When she's balanced on her head she should try spinning like a top and kicking out her legs to make a propeller-like effect and fly off somewhere or something. That would be cool. My little helicopter tama.. ^_^

2cypjr4.jpgbx6ag.jpgi587dy.jpg

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:46 AM ( #39 )

[Post Continued]

All i really do is listen to music, read, write, or sing. Music is the main one. Looks like Dikat is taking after me. Here she's listening to one of my favorites of all time 'Scandinavian Crush' by Craft Spells, Dikat is really enjoying it. I actually bought a wide screen t.v. when i still had Czii as a child, but i don't watch t.v., so why should they. I'm trashing it lol. 

mmps0h.jpgfp6nn5.jpg

Dikat's birthday is currently around 6pm, but she finally evolved around 8pm! Dikat evolved into a Hinotamatchi! I always thought Hinotamatchi looked cool since they represented fire. She even has a snout like her dad. Only 3 points to go and her training is done. Dikat is only 1. Whatever, it's cool lol. An hour later she went to sleep with the family lion plush. 

2laswnn.jpg35k8r61.jpg

akjst3.jpg34snxa1.jpg

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:18 AM ( #40 )

Hey fam, sorry it's been a while, a few days actually. Dikat is now an adult and she should be getting the matchmaker tomorrow afternoon/evening. 

Here are some of her teen pics anyways:

zmfaxe.jpg2945usy.jpg

1johu0.jpg314ba7b.jpg

Hinotamatchi are very known to be hot-heads and this day she was on fire..so i doused her with appraisal and everything was all right.

25hnac0.jpgwmdylf.jpg

24ot0mw.jpg264mi3a.jpg

I don't know what's up with the shop but 2 days in Dikat's teen years the only "miscellaneous" items i was getting were fishing poles. FINALLY i found a shovel in the shop..decided to give it a shot..and got something great ((: 

..not. Let's give her the treasure chest. Tamas always find interesting things...usually lol

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:18 AM ( #41 )

[Post Continued]

hwe24w.jpgmcdlpg.jpg

1yli12.jpg2012e5y.jpg

WOAHHH!! Dorotchi!! possum :) Dikat has evolved into the tama with the ghostly tail! The character set on the v3 is pretty interesting. I believe you can get a zombie lookin dude (Decotchi) on the odd generation with better care. I actually think that character is cute too. I know Decotchi, just like Debatchi are very controversial characters, either you love them or strongly-dislike them (no hate lol).

mcdfz8.jpgljhh4.jpg

2503rjt.jpg20k88rm.jpg

Dikat decided to try on the shirt first. The shirt was actually last worn by grandpa Bibio. Long live the tama of the skies.

In speaking of Bibio i decided to see if Dikat would like the wings, and she had a blast. All most as good a flier as Bibio (natural flier). The wings look pretty cool on her though.

Thanks for reading, the matchmaker comes tomorrow. 

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:33 AM ( #42 )

34sgz6c.jpg261g4k9.jpgiwrjpz.jpg

Hey everyone  :) Yesterday Dikat got the matchmaker. The matchmaker brought her a Hashizoutchi. I've never had this character, but it looks interesting to me. Looks like we have another girl. Gladly I already have her name in my head *ahem* so i won't take a few hours coming up with a name tomorrow. Tomorrow should be a breeze   ^_^ lol

15n84eh.jpgaz8kn5.jpg

105wajl.jpg205tok8.jpg

Dikat leaves tonight, but i have to sleep before then unfortunately. This happens way too often, but that's what work does. 

Bye Dikat  -_-  -_- ...

Pic of the Generation:

k3lhy.jpg

o0nsg.jpg

As mentioned earlier, the only 'random' items (shovel, plant, rod, lamp) i received in the shop were rods..all of them gave me cans except 1 lol. Dikat caught a GIANT  :o  :o It sorta freaked me out at first since i forgot this could happen. The look on Dikat's face was hilarious afterwards. See, tamagotchis can be funny. I think it was the combination of her lips and eyes that got me X)

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:20 PM ( #43 )

[1/3]

Hey tamatalk. It's been about a week.. i was too stressed with work and i just moved into a new house. The stress was getting to me to where i was having anxiety attacks. My blood pressure read 157/105 XD "HYPERTENSION" the screen said. I'm only 20. I finally cut my hours and the move is done. So here i am :)

Time to catch you guys up:

Ezlnh (Eh-Zuh-Lin)

Dikat left right before the move. It's nice to start a new gen. in a new home. Now that i'm on the 5th gen. it feels more like progress. Almost 1/5 of this log is done. I can't remember the furthest generation i ever achieved however.

I spent a good hectic hour keeping Ezlnh satisfied and content, you know how it is. An hour later are little tama evolved into a Tamatchi. So far i've had 3 of the 4 toddlers in this log. I haven't had a Kuchitamatchi yet. Til then..

1zx2k9k.jpg2mepz0p.jpgzsq6w.jpg

10gah6b.jpg103imhc.jpg14xhwkl.jpg

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:20 PM ( #44 )

[2/3]

28vt7cg.jpg

Later that day E headed to bed. I had no clue she pooed, but it was too late to clean it up. I know i could of just changed the time, but i like my tamas growth to be completely natural. So i left it. It's gotta be really bad for them considering what she turned into.

Ezlnh turned into a Piroriroritchi! One i like to call "the pikman tama" X) I really like this teen. I think it looks cool. This one has sharp teeth though!! My mom says it looks evil(which would make sense since it's supposed to be a 'bad' teen). I like this one for it's star-shaped body too. Later i gave the plant tama the plant to watch grow. Looks like we have 2 plants with sharp teeth. Little Shop!! 

1ih47k.jpg6ixod1.jpg

2nlzs5.jpg2nbver5.jpg

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:21 PM ( #45 )

[3/3]

2dhgnzm.jpg

Here I caught Ezlnh right in the middle of evolution!! Never realized what the screen actually looks like because i'm always so focused on the character changing. Interesting.

33zbp82.jpg14xnn2a.jpg

2dhh89i.jpgjqi0df.jpg

She turned into a Violetchi!! Very common in my experience, but it's fine...Violetchi are cute. They look like little bears with flowers in their ears. They also remind me of the pokemon Bellossom. Adorable with the wig too. 

Thanks for reading catching up. 

Til next time.

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:04 AM ( #46 )

f0waio.jpgseq7ts.jpg

r0ow1x.jpgohn312.jpg

Morning everybody! :)  Ezlnh was definitely the center of attention yesterday  -_- lol. She sang for me at least 4 times. Out of all of the times i've owned Violetchi, i don't remember them singing to me at all.  E even sang twice back-to-back which i thought was cool. Looks like this one is my perfect tama-match since I recently got back into singing.. it's a sign. 

Anyways, Ezlnh turns 7 later, and the matchmaker comes by. I'll update later on today.

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:38 PM ( #47 )

b4dfut.jpg2rcq59f.jpg2q9f0gi.jpg

34snl8z.jpg50r4t5.jpgv4qzc4.jpg

Hello folks! The matchmaker came. Our letter 'F' is going to be a girl as well. 3rd female tama in a row. The matchmaker came by at 10am and brought a Hashizoutchi, but i declined in hopes she'd bring Ezlnh a decent match at least. I'm shooting for a better character next generation. The 2nd time she brought an Androtchi! Androtchi are actually the same care level as Hashizoutchi  :P but i didn't feel like waiting again, so the robo-tama was accepted. I never realized how cool they actually look...it's funny how they open their mouths so wide.    :wacko: 

Thanks for reading.

Edited by TamaGuyJayy, 26 April 2013 - 04:39 PM.

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:05 AM ( #48 )

Fenvr (Phen-vurhh)

Hey guys. Ezlnh left last night. Today was a long day..but i did get to take care of Fen til she evolved. She evolved right before my shift started. I was going to pause her, but i decided to keep her in my pocket all day at work. I never do this with toddlers since i get carried away at work; which is dangerous lol, but i actually did a great job of keeping Fen's hearts up.

6rugwl.jpg5krmuq.jpg

34g8wp1.jpg2d6mj51.jpg

So for the first time in this tamagotchi chain i actually missed the first training point in the infant stage..I wonder if this will affect her growth in the future. We'll see..

1phr0k.jpg30t42mw.jpg

1zeh3bo.jpg

I decided to take the tot fishing. Fenvr caught a can..better then nothing, eh??

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:54 PM ( #49 )

[1/3]

Hello folks! Fen finally evolved into a teen (yesterday actually) and she evolved into a young mimitchi! it's been 6 years of on-and-off playing since i've had this teen, usually i get hinatchi. Fen is so tiny..I noticed that young mimitchi and young mametchi are actually equal height, or smaller than the toddler forms actually.  

Fenvr got to open her first treasure and she got 200 gotchi points to go with the 9999 points that i can't even donate to the king anymore since i filled the 30,000 maximum!! yayy!! really though, this isn't fun lol

209rk9g.jpgxor2ti.jpg3022eeq.jpg

28w2mx.jpg35i6ot4.jpg

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:54 PM ( #50 )

[2/3]

Later i had Diane come over. Diane belongs to my mom, but her battery has been out so long, so I put a new one in and decided that I would raise her til the next Gen., but leave it inactive afterwards. Fen and Diane played games together, and Fen did a great job with the flags. She even won a medal! Fen is on a roll today. 

wix3cn.jpg20qiceq.jpg29sq6v.jpg

6f2zba.jpg2k0y29.jpg

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:54 PM ( #51 )

[3/3]

112ee51.jpgeur4ab.jpg

4vfuc0.jpg11uj2ft.jpg

I gave her a plant to watch grow. It grew within seconds and it blossomed. What a beautiful flower it was. Fenvr wasn't amused at all though. She was expecting some more points and even got mad over it. Looks like we have a materialistic tama.. I gave her one of my classic pep-talks: this time on how she can't let little things put her down and how she should equally value both material and abstract aspects in life. 

Thanks for reading, Fen evolves into an adult in a day or two. Peace.

Edited by TamaGuyJayy, 30 April 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, tamagotchi, pictures, log, fan