Photo
- - - - -

How do I use a Yume Kira Bag?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:06 AM ( #1 )

I've ordered the blue Yume Kira Bag, and haven't actually received it yet, but when I do, I'm sure I'll have questions about it and spend ages looking for a guide to it. So, I'll just ask in advance - how do I use the Yume Kira Bag? What does it do? Are there any accessories I need? How do I play the game(s)? I don't need a really long and complicated guide; just a simple paragraph or two about which buttons to press and
when, or even just the features you think a non-Japanese-reading person would find difficult.

Replies

Views

Started

10 Mar 2013

Last Post

10 Mar 2013

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:20 PM ( #2 )

I've ordered the blue Yume Kira Bag, and haven't actually received it yet, but when I do, I'm sure I'll have questions about it and spend ages looking for a guide to it. So, I'll just ask in advance - how do I use the Yume Kira Bag? What does it do? Are there any accessories I need? How do I play the game(s)? I don't need a really long and complicated guide; just a simple paragraph or two about which buttons to press and
when, or even just the features you think a non-Japanese-reading person would find difficult.

This video pretty much covers everything you need to know :)