tamagotchi japan.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaloveridl15436

Reaction score
My friend is going to japan and i asked her if she could possibly pick up some tamagotchis for me! And she said YES!!!!!!!!! which i am extremely happy about, so i need to know how much money i need to give her in american money. Im asking her to get me a Tamagotchi P (which i saw is around $48 in U.S. money) Im also asking her for an ID L Princess Spacy. Also a decopierce. About how much money should i give her. I would really appreciate the help! :D

Give her a bit more than how much both.cost because they might get expensive (Especially the Princess Spacey)

Looking at prices on Hobby Link Japan I would say 10,120 yen (aprox $106) for everything you listed, its not likely that you will be able to get a princess spacey as they are limited edition and most likely no longer in shops as it was a few years ago now. If your friend did find one expect to give her maybe $20-40 extra.

Ok thank you all! Does one decopierce seriously cost about 20$ american money? And one more question am i about right on the price range of a tamagotchi P?

Its more like $50 but you weren't far off, a decopierce should be $10.41 aprox I looked at two different places they were both the same price for everything. You can get the P as the love melody set wich includes the heart shaped decopierce, that would bring the price down by about $8.

Yes but ONLY if your friend can get it in the set and only if they manage to get a Princess Spacey for the original selling price otherwise add the $20-40 I suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back