Questions about ID L english version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lopichan

Reaction score
Hello !

First, I'm sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue and I'm very new to the Tamagotchi "new generations". I've two "old" tamas that I got when I was a child, and one day I went to ebay to see if there are new tamagotchis... And I bought one...two...three... new tamas, and it seems like I'm now addicted to them.

I got an english ID L and I wonder, what can we really do with them. I've read tips for the Japanese versions, but is it the same thing for english one? What can we do with the "download" option? And do you have a link on a website like amazon where i can find this usb-thing to connect my Tama? Is there some risk to... "break" my tama if it doesn't work?
Can I connect the english ID L with P'S Japanese version? (i've ordered one too)

Well, I think that's all the questions I have for the moment, maybe I'll think about other questions later... Thank you in advance for your help!

The Japanese iD L is pretty much similar to the Hong Kong iD L with the language being the only difference.

I don't think that the "download" option was supposed to be supported by the HK iD L since Bandai Asia did not release any mobile download sites; however they can use the downloads from Japan.

The iD Ls use the infrared port located at the top of the device; though I cannot exactly pin-point what kind of device on Amazon you can use, but basically any USB infrared transmitter can work although they are a bit tricky. I've always recommended people to check out this topic so that everybody can get an idea on how this works.

Yes, the iD L can connect with the P's - however they can only play and mate; other functions are not supported.

I sell new IDL English version that's about £100 (not including postage/shipping) I am Indonesian people, if anyone is interested? If anyone is interested I will upload pictures later ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back