Weird item on Famitama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SailorMoon~

Reaction score
Hey guys, yesterday I was just chilling at home and decided to connect my V5 and V5.5. They played a match of bowling together, and the V5 won. They got a weird item that looked like Arabian towers. But I never saw it again! It wasn't in the item list. Can anyone tell me what it is?

They also got an Eiffel tower thing the second time they won. I really wanted to play with it in the items, but it wouldn't show up!

Haha, I just realised this is the 14,000th topic in this forum section xD

Back on topic, when you say they weren't in the items list, do you mean all 4 item lists (i.e. Speical, Souvenir, Rare and food)? Because I believe that these items you see are actually just visuals you get for winning, and not actual rewards, but there are souvenirs that have the same appearance.

Oh, so they're just visuals? Then no worries there then. I was just a little confused as to what they were.

With the foods, they are just visuals. But with the items, I remember getting a family travel ticket that I found in the inventory. If you saw something that looked like the Eiffel Tower, did you check the "souvenir" list, or just the "item" list? Some items are just visuals, but others are real, so make sure you thoroughly check all the lists under the "item box" icon, just in case.

With the foods, they are just visuals. But with the items, I remember getting a family travel ticket that I found in the inventory. If you saw something that looked like the Eiffel Tower, did you check the "souvenir" list, or just the "item" list? Some items are just visuals, but others are real, so make sure you thoroughly check all the lists under the "item box" icon, just in case.
Oh yes, I remember the family travel ticket... honestly the most pointless thing ever since it was practically the same as using the travel channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back