help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-_- the website says payment will be in yen but american money thing is right above it. the shipping part says you may need to have an address of a japanese forwarding service

okay so i think its giving you two options since they also list in in the japanese price so i dont know really but you should ask ur mom or gurdain to make sure

ok i let my grandma know cause shes getting me one i told her if its too complicated then just go to amazon. thank you for your help

on amazon i found a yellow one for 52$ with 4$ shipping i think it is. Thanks for offering though ^_^ but im always open to anything cheaper, but it has to be new because i got a used id l and i got screwed over because whenever it bumps something it turns off

Yup. That website says you have to pay with yen. Which I don't have, so...
Looks like you could use a buying service for the US, but shipping is a little expensive. Without the shipping at that price, I'd cancel the 4.5 I'm buying and go ahead and get the girly-looking P. It's still a pretty good deal, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back