Question IR connect via versions of id L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neriac

Reaction score
Can a iD L Japanese version connect to a iD L english wondering because I have yet to be able to make my two connect and looked around didn't see anything that they couldn't heard of english iD L working with japanese P so figured shouldn't be a problem for iD L to id L just want to confirm. Thanks

Yes they should be able to connect. Try selecting the first option under the heart and then the first option on the list after that while pointing your id ls straight towards each other. Two pink hearts should appear on the screen of each and you then have to press one tamagotchi's middle button so that the hearts turn red and a connection is established. I hope that makes sense... It doesn't sound very clear lol but basically just make sure you're remembering to press the middle button.

Thanks so much ! ! ! guess thats what i was missing i just set them both to stand by never hit the middle button to have one connect. Now its works prefectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back