Laura's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L raKC d

Reaction score
So hi everyone, It's me, LauraKCald.
I decided to start a brand new log and reset my tamagotchi.
I will include pictures of things in a post later or I'll edit this one.

Actual Log:
4:50pm
I've just reset the tama and I just set the time and date and now I have the egg!
I just got a boy. I'm naming him Dave. Right now I am taking care of him.
Full happy and hunger hearts and I'll play some games of climb with him shortly.

4:54pm
I'm just playing some games of climb with him. I'm gonna play 3 games and then relax and maybe get a photo of Dave and prepare to upload those.

5:00pm
I just finished playing the games of climb with Dave and I have taken some pictures. I am going to edit them together and post them below, and then I'm signing off for now and I'll be back later when Dave evolves!

Picture:
5c7825b2-0b31-4ec3-9eda-694b8c8ddd50.jpg

I'm not sure about the pictures size yet, I'll think about it

I made a little collage on my phone of him. I hope it looks okay

Anyway, I'll be back later, thank you all for reading.

Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again everyone!

Dave evolved. He's now a Tamatchi.

A picture is below:

a35849d5-8719-47a5-8bf6-7191855408f0.jpg

Cute, right?

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with an update which will include weight, happy/hunger hearts, money and if anything else interesting happened then that'll be involved too.

Thank you for reading.

Bye!

Good morning everyone! I just wanna let you guys know that I'm gonna be making 1 post throughout today and this is it but I will be editing it throughout the day!

Anyway, let's get on with the log.

Dave woke up at 9:00am so I checked his hunger and happy hearts. I gave him a bowl of cereal and an orange for breakfast.

I then checked his weight which was 21 lbs at the time and played some games with climb to get it back down to 12 lbs.

I then checked how much money he had which was/is 3300 points, he had 3310 but I donated 10 points to even it out.

I'm quite happy with how Dave is so far, I seem to be looking after him better than I did with any other tamagotchis throughout the past

(check the old log to understand that better if you want)

Anyway, here is a morning picture of Dave with his stats. I will post another picture later when this post is edited.

610F566C-7D2D-4812-BB8D-C34658C75329-46474-0000350E4DFF1E8E.jpg

Edit:

At about 9:30 Dave went to school. All day I did the basic things like feed him, make him happy and clean up his poop. I've also played multiple games of climb with him today.

At 4:40 a robber came by and stole 100 points, which I was really annoyed about. I've never really seen the point in the robbers.

We have 5800 points, I don't really want to spend any of them yet though, I've always liked saving points up and then I can have a big spending spree and that's always fun.

9FE73180-B755-4A35-8D91-DDAD01B2EAB6-46874-0000352E8B0A9737.jpg

I want to keep Daves weight down so I'll be playing some games of climb with him soon.

Also I just thought I'd let you know what'll happen on weekdays.

The tamagotchi (which is currently Dave) will be paused between 6:30am-4:00pm on some days, others they'll be paused between 6:30am-8:30pm (on days when I'm at my boyfriends house, if he is at mine or we don't see each-other it'll be 6:30am-4:00pm).

I'll try to post on a daily basis, but if I can't then it'll be every other day. I will always do my best to include photos too.

I'll always let you guys know on important things like evolution, jobs, babies and parents leaving.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I just thought I'd make another post since a few big things just happened.

First, Dave evolved! He is now a Ura Young-Mametchi.

Second, he's no longer in pre-school, he is now in the big school, helping his 1st load of points go up, I want him to eventually be a Ura Mametchi.

Below is a picture of Dave now.

8157883A-CCFA-492F-9AED-6694A0BBEF4B-46874-0000353B923BBBD4.jpg

Thank you all for reading.

I hope you all have a great day!

Bye!

Good morning everyone! I have decided to do what I did yesterday again today!

At 9:00, Dave woke up, I fed him and made sure he was happy and stuff and I took him to school multiple times to make sure I make him evolve into ura Mametchi.

I have taken a picture but since then his training bar has gone up one and his weight has changed. I'm gonna play games with him later and make sure I keep the correct point thingy up.

05CC86F8-FEE9-4C7F-AA4B-E90E6C249A75-47594-00003645EAF28432.jpg

We currently have 6200 points, which may seem like a lot but it isn't really. I'm looking forward to having Dave evolve, I feel like I've improved when it comes to taking care of tamas. I'm still only gonna stick with the v4.5, I still own my tamago and v6 but they aren't being used, and I may keep it that way for a long time.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you all have a lovely day.

Bye!

Hello everyone, unfortunately, I may not be able to log for a very long time due to school, family and EXAMS. Yes, that dreaded word, exams, yucky! Basically I'm only just passing all my classes at the moment and need to get my grades up, I've also been suffering from depression lately and i need to sort things out with friends and family, so I rarely have time anymore. So I will run a tamagotchi, but logging may not be often. I'll try to keep a note in my phone of what happens though.

Latest posts

Back