What Dreams Do You Have At Night?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I usually dream about things...like this:

Last night, I dreamed that me and Alexander Rybak were just taking a walk, but then we found Rayman...and guess what he did? He pushed Alexander into a lake, thus getting his clothes all wet. I told Rayman, "Hey! What the fladoodle is the matter with you?!" All he said was, "Rybak must die!" in a demonic tone. It scared me and Alexander, but then Rayman just told us that he was just kidding. The way Rayman did all this scared the living ghosts out of us, and Alexander Rybak used his powerful voice to send Rayman away. Rayman just pulled his funny face, the Grimace, at Alexander, and caused him to laugh uncontrollably.

I never thought my dream would be like that. How about you guys? What do you dream about?

For some reason I always dream about flying... Apparently it mesns I'm "stressed and want to escape my busy life" but I don't buy into any of that! I also dreamed about a tamagotchi with a 3D screen the other night, that was pretty cool :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, two nights ago, I had a dream of Rayman dancing to Gangnam Style...O__o and guess what? It came true!

I have the weirdest dreams ever. Like that one dream when there were robots attacking me then my mom saved me by singing opera. -_-"

I had a dream where Rayman got irritated with Globox for drinking Plum Juice (again...) and he took out all of his anger out on me, until Alexander Rybak came along and made this weird noise to drive him away...O__o It sounded like a wailing siren.

Last night I had a dream where I was swimming in some weird ocean/lake thing with a bunch of my friends. Then we all went to the locker room to clean up and we heard a loud shriek. It freaked us out and we looked in the shower and there was a siren in there... But it was really freaky and weird. Then we found out it was just a girl trapped in a siren's body and she was nice but depressed. Ya that was a really weird dream. And I often have dreams where I bring my tama to school and I can't shut the sound off and then I get it taken away because it beeps. Lol! :D

Okay, this is going to sound weird. But, I'll dream about school or something then I'll wake up and be like 'Wow, that was weird.' Then a few days or weeks later something will click like someone will say something or I'll see a certain thing and then it will all happen in real life. It replays my dream and I sit there knowing what will happen next. Then I'll say 'I've done this before' or 'I've seen this before' and people say that it's deja vu but it's not, or they say that I'm lying and am weird. It bugs me because nobody believes me and sometimes I'll repeat the dream for a couple of nights until it happens. It wouldn't be so bad but it's the fact that even my best friends don't give me some sort of sympathy.

So yeah, that's what I dream at night.

VERY VERY ODD DREAMS

Once I met Jack Quaid and then he turned into Marvel and started chucking some spears at me (like attempted murder idk) and um i ran away and went to an abandoned mansion and there were rugby players and i married one then fainted idk ???

Weird dreams or mostly nightmares are in my blood... I see something like that every day... For example, I had once seen that I was grown up mostly about 16-17 and I was crying and running in a wild forest barefoot. I was wearing a long white dress that had some bloody colored roses on and while I was dreaming this I could hear a strange music... I swear though I've never heard her again in my whole life!!!

Mostly I see dreams relative to my friends, school and family...

Today I had a nightmare of voldemort making this face at me with big eyes doing weird stuff.yup.that was the whole nightmare

Well a lot of times I dream about people.

Last night I dreamed that I was walking around my school hallway with a friend for a long time, abd I saw my ex-boyfriend and after that he started texting me unusually flirty things. I think the weirdest part is that's what I most remember and I woke up really happy. Idek.

Today I had a super realistic dream of someone giving me a wii u then in my dream I placed it in my cabinet. then when I woke up I went straight to cabinet only to find that the wii u isnt there and i thought that I fell asleep after getting the wii u at first and I was so excited ;_;

I once dreamed I was driving a car, and in the beginning of the dream i was kinda scared, but I can't remember what happened then in the dream

I dreamed that I found my best friend and my crush in my kitchen. In the dream my crush had invited my friend over to my house to do a project and for some reason never told me.... most confusing dream ever

Last night I had probably the worst dream possible...my parents found the password to my phone to see what I was doing on the internet and read all the stuff I wrote on both TT and my phone. Then they said my random poems were good but it turned out that someone else had written them and put them on my phone, and the ones I wrote were really bad. Then I woke up at 4 AM feeling really tired and stressed, as if it had actually happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dream I had last night, was when a Polterpup came up to me, and it looked like Rayman. I gasped in fear, thinking it was him as a ghost dog. So I took this Polterpup to the vet and it was a Polterpup in a Rayman costume. I felt better after that, but I was spooked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back