Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi cribs?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Izzyd07

• izzyd07 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:59 PM ( #1 )

Have you ever made one? I've been thinking about making one for my v3 and I'd appreciate a little inspiration or advice on making them. If you have pictures of any that you've made that would be great too.

Replies

Views

Started

15 Mar 2013

Last Post

25 Mar 2013

JLou

• jlou user photo

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:26 AM ( #2 )

Are you thinking of making it out of clay?  I've never done a Tama cradle before, but have been considering it.  It would be pretty simple and I'm sure one small package of Fimo clay would probably do it.  I guess I'd probably start by rolling it into a ball and then shaping it from there with an indent.  

Izzyd07

• izzyd07 user photo

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:16 AM ( #3 )

That's a good idea! I actually have some fimo lying around so I'll see what I can do with it :)

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:24 PM ( #4 )

The only Tama I have that would require a Cradle is Grimlock. The other two are TamaGos and they pretty much stand on their own.

indiGOtama

• indigotama user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:53 PM ( #5 )

There are a bunch of really awesome holders here, to give you some ideas: http://www.tamenagerie.com/view.html

I think they're really cool. It looks like they just used mostly clay and then painted it. You could probably find some beads and stuff to decorate the clay, too.

Kait

• kait user photo

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:46 AM ( #6 )

When I  made one, I wrapped the Tama up with some saran wrap and pressed it into the clay to get a good fit. You can smooth it out later, but at least then it keeps everything clean :)

• JLou likes this