im new cna someone plz help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yes so im new and i got my first tamgotchi a few days ago its died like 3 times can someone help me :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: my tam looks like a tooth all white finn hat thing

Please post a picture to help us understand what you mean. (If you do not know how to post pics on here, see this topic.)

As for the tooth, that might be because the Tamagotchi has a toothache from eating too many snacks. From the main screen, go to the 7th icon (medicine) using button A. Then press button B. Your Tamagotchi will make a strange face, and you may have to repeat this by pressing button B again, but your Tamagotchi will feel better. This will also work if you see a skull over the Tamagotchi's head.

Other than that, feed it lots of meals.

If you are at a complete loss for how to use your Tamagotchi or what version it is, post pictures and you be helped! You can get links to some instruction manuals, et cetera. :)

When you say finn hat, could it maybe have the same style as finn's hat, but not be white? Maybe something like this: https://bellsprout.50webs.com/Young_Mimitchi.gif

If you don't know what version you have, can you tell us if your tamagotchi has an antenna? And if it does, what does it look like? Is it just straight and stubby, or does it have a ball or maybe a star on the end? If you can look through this site, and see if you can find something which looks like your tama, that would be helpful: https://www.tamenagerie.com/tamagotchi.html

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a v4.5 I think because he pm'd me before saying he needs help with his v4.5

is it this one?
imag0115.jpg
imag0115.jpg
imag0824p.jpg

It's a v4 character and it's called Hawainotchi...

theres also a tooth shaped character on the v5.5 called kinbatchi. he is a good care character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back