Tamagotchi weighs 0lbs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzyd07

Reaction score
I know every character has a "base weight" at which they refuse to play any more games but I was playing some games with my v4.5 and she never seemed to reach her base weight. She never refused to play another game with me and her weight kept dropping until she reached 0lbs! Is it a glitch? I've never heard of this happening before. Here's a picture of her weight:

20130317_121159_zps27cbbd6d.jpg

Um, firstly, that's not a V4.5. That's a V4. XD Secondly, I think it is a glitch, because what was her weight before it dropped to that exact weight? Did you want a certain amount?

Um, firstly, that's not a V4.5. That's a V4. XD Secondly, I think it is a glitch, because what was her weight before it dropped to that exact weight? Did you want a certain amount?
It is a v4.5, some of them looks like that. ;)

It's a rather common glitch and I've heard it is completely undangerous, so don't worry about it.

Out of intrest: Does he gain weight when you feed him, or is the lbs counter simply stuck on zero? :)

I thought it was a v4 too when I brought it and it was sold to me as a v4 but it has all the v4.5's characters, jobs, games etc and it turns out it's one of the early Asian specific v4.5 designs. I don't remember exactly what her weight started out as. About 25lbs maybe? I was trying to get her weight down to her base weight but she just didn't stop playing games and it kept dropping.

It is a v4.5, some of them looks like that. ;)

It's a rather common glitch and I've heard it is completely undangerous, so don't worry about it.

Out of intrest: Does he gain weight when you feed him, or is the lbs counter simply stuck on zero? :)

Ah thanks, that's really helpful. She does gain weight like normal if I feed her (2lbs per snack) but then she never seems to want to stop playing games lol so eventually she loses back down to 0lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a v4 too when I brought it and it was sold to me as a v4 but it has all the v4.5's characters, jobs, games etc and it turns out it's one of the early Asian specific v4.5 designs. I don't remember exactly what her weight started out as. About 25lbs maybe? I was trying to get her weight down to her base weight but she just didn't stop playing games and it kept dropping.

Ah thanks, that's really helpful. She does gain weight like normal if I feed her (2lbs per snack) but then she never seems to want to stop playing games lol so eventually she loses back down to 0lbs.
So it's a V4.5, but it has the shell of a V4? Hmmm...it could be completely normal. Just think of a weight you want your Tamagotchi to be at, and try to feed her some snacks, then stop.

So it's a V4.5, but it has the shell of a V4? Hmmm...it could be completely normal. Just think of a weight you want your Tamagotchi to be at, and try to feed her some snacks, then stop.
Thanks, I'll do that! It's actually kinda nice that she doesn't suddenly stop wanting to play games because her weight is too low :)

That is a common glitch on the v4.5

It has happened to my v4.5s many times, and it doesn't appear to harm the character in any way.

I had that glitch on my V4. I'm guessing you have a teen right now. In all likelihood, the glitch will go away once she is an adult. :)

For now, you may as well admire the weird weight!!

Yep, she is currently a teen. Haha I love that - my little tanorexic tamagotchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back