Anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macymootchi

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what an exclamation mark over my tamagotchi means. I'm talking abot my tama go. But I've tried eveything! Help! :eek:

I don't own any tama-go but this sounds anyways strange...

You don't mean on the shell do you?

*moderator to transfer this topic to "help for new tamagotchi oweners"*

Depends on the situation. I haven't used a Tama-Go in a really long time, but it could either mean that the Tamagotchi's Hungry / Happy bars are empty, or if that's not the case then it either needs to be given a Time-out or a Praise- I don't think it's easy to tell which.

It just wants attention. Sometimes mine does that if it's happy/hungry hearts are low, and sometimes if it wants training or discipline. Look at its hearts to see if it needs anything, and if it doesn't you can choose to put it in time out or praise it. Hope this helped! :)

It just wants attention. Sometimes mine does that if it's happy/hungry hearts are low, and sometimes if it wants training or discipline. Look at its hearts to see if it needs anything, and if it doesn't you can choose to put it in time out or praise it. Hope this helped! :)
i second that :)

im pretty sure it means that they want attention if im not mistaking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back