Tamagotchi p2 and tamagotchi color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauribabyblue

Reaction score
Hello everybody, this is the first question I post :D and I wanted to know 2 things:

1) does anybody knows which battery does the Tamagotchi P2 works with? I threw away the ones that came with it, and the LR44 doesn't seem to be working very well ... they don't seem to fix properly (my tamagotchi works fine and the batteries were brand new)

2) I don't know very much about the lasts tamagotchis that came out, so I wanted to know wich are the color-version ones? I know this may seem really basic but I thought the Tama-go was one and then saw this video and realized it wasn't :s ...

thanks everybody! :)

I don't know about the first one but the colors are iD all versions station love and melody etc iD l all versions princess spacy P's I think that's it

I don't know about the first one but the colors are iD all versions station love and melody etc iD l all versions princess spacy P's I think that's it
Oh thanks! I would really appreciate if somebody could answer my other question... I really really want to play with my p2 again...

The LR44 batteries are known by many other different names, but the most common ones I know and have used are AG13, 357A, and LR1154.

There have been quite a few color releases to date. The first one was the TMGC+C (Plus Color). Special editions of the +C were also released: the EXmotchi and Hexagontchi. Following that, the iD, which first introduced the downloads feature, was released. The iD Lovely-Melody version is like a refresh of the iD. There's also the Home Station Plus for the iD, which you can use to make your own living room wallpapers, accessories, meals, toys, etc. for upload to your iD. Then came the iD L series, which include the iD L itself, and a special edition 15th Anniversary iD L, as well as the iD L Princess Spacy version. Though this wasn't technically an official big release, there are English-language iD Ls out there as well. The most current color release was the Tamagotchi P's. I daresay this isn't the end, especially when Bandai Japan is involved. I think I got all of them. The refreshes and special edition ones aren't too different from their respective "parent" Tamagotchi (just different shell designs, new characters, and few new items here and there) which is something people take into consideration when deciding which/how many to buy (since there are quite a lot and it can get quite confusing, not to mention pricey).

LR44 can also be known as 357 (especially if you buy them at a jeweler). As far as I know that's the right battery for P2. It's what I use in my P1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back