Wow, the Tamagotchi world has really exploded!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
The Tamagotchi world seems too have exploded since I had a tamagotchi when I was 13 years old. Today I'm 26 and want too get back into it, and boy are there tons and tons of different versions. I just can't decide which one I want. I'm quite interested in the v4.5 or the familichi. Maybe you guys can help me out?

I want bang for my bucks so I want a version with a good variety of characters, and preferably that you can name your gotchi.

When I was 13 I had a first or a second generation. It was yellow and you could pick between 5 gotchis I think? They didn't evolve. The only one I remember was an alien.

Welcome to Tama Talk european fellow !

And welcome back to tamagotchis !

I think the versions you layed with as a kid was actually virtual pets, non tamagotchi pets.

If you want to give the 4.5 a try that's definatly the ersion I would recommend !That's my favorite.

But, you need to know what you are looking for :

You like mini games ? Like having a lot of fun mini games in your tamagotchi ?

You like it simple or complicated ?

You said you want to name your tama, so here are the versions where you can name them :

v1

v2

v3

v4

v4.5

and maybe the v6 (music star) ? I'm not sure about that one.

Thank you =) Most likely I'll get the 4.5 version, it seems really rad^^

I love minigames, the more the better! I like it when there's a lot of things to do and collect, so you can really get to know the tama and bond with it. =D

I got myself a used yellow v4.5 of Ebay. Should get here within 10 days. I can hardly wait! =D

$T2eC16V,!yUE9s6NEl6!BRRkb4pzlg~~60_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back