Favorite Tamagotchi thru all time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snixgame

Reaction score
Hello there fellow tamagotchi owners/users.

I have just bought myself an Tamagotchi P'S and i have fallen in love with the little fellow =)

I havent played tamagotchi since around 1998-1999 and thought it would be fun to have an Tamagotchi again since i found the

App on Android market.

But here's the thing, I am thinking on buying myself an other or maybe more Tamagotchi's and i need help your help! ^^

So too the question!

Name 1-3 of your favorite Tamagotchi's thru the time and i would be glad if you even have an little explanation or history behind your choices!

Kind Regards Snix. :)

Ps: I really hope this is in the right topic ;)

The original Tamas are my favorites. I love their simplicity. No extensive bells and whistles. Just the simple concept of raising a little pet.

The V3 has always been my favorite. I love the characters and all of the games. It isn't too needy either.

tumblr_inline_mjidiziT6Y1qz4rgp.jpg

This is my all time favorite tamagotchi the Gen2 or P2 tama^-^ Reason behind it is it was the first tamagotchi I got and the reason I fell in love with these little creatures.

BTW, this is my japanese series 1 gen2 named Ryusei^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
i will look into those tamas =) very nice pic! my tama on the P'S is named Daisuke! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back