Pikmintaro's Mothra Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pikmintaro

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
So today I finally got my Mothra Tamagotchi back from the Watch Repair man/Jeweler (I really liked his shop it reminded me of a Steampunk watch shop.) and he said that I could bring in any Tamagotchi's with stripped screws and he would put in new ones for me, and new batteries so if I ever have a problem like that again, I will definitely take them to him.

I have the JIS screwdrivers now though so hopefully it won't be a problem again.

Anyways before I set the time on the Mothra I just want to comment that I love how they made the Tamagotchi casing resemble Mothra's eggs in the movies, I got the one with the light blue stripes because it resembles it the most, also it has the picture of Mothra on the top which I like also, that's why I didn't buy the one with more greenish stripes or the more dark bluish one (Which is apparently the rarest, and I didn't see it on Ebay at all.)

Anyways for people who haven't seen the movies here is a picture of the Egg so you can see.

https://img28.imageshack.us/img28/818/mothraegg.jpg

The Tamagotchi doesn't look exactly like it, but the one with the bluish stripes was close enough for me.

I also like how they have Mothra's cross symbol in the background of the screen, I will be going for the best Mothra adult with this first hatching (well technically second, but I had to take it to the Watch repair place, and it was only in the teenager/child stage, I prefer to call it the child stage since it isn't even in the teens yet!)

I am setting the time on the Tamagotchi now, the time where I am (In Coeur D Alene, North Idaho.) is 2:13 PM.

Mothra's egg appeared on the screen throbbing, now I just wait a few minutes for her to hatch...

Alright the Shobijin/Elias girls came out after a few minutes and started dancing around, and singing (beeping) to get the Egg to hatch, the little Larva came out so I fed it four times (Leaves at this stage.), and played the game with it three times (The game is finding Mothra in four holes.) right now the baby is 5 tons (Those must be some pretty big freaking leaves, and the snack is cakes so they must be pretty big also considering that the stages above the baby gain a ton with each cake! or at least I think it's one ton for each snack, it might be two.)

I think that the baby larva doesn't have an exoskeleton yet, because it looks pretty squishy, and if you lose the game it looks like a blob on the ground that gets big and angry, I will draw a picture for each stage in MSPaint.

Edit: Ok here is the picture I made for the first stage, I know there is already some official art, but I wanted to make my own interpretation.

https://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4527/mothragotchistage1.png

Since it is a squishy larva it doesn't seem to have mandibles at this point.

The larva had a poo so I flushed for it, and as I was uploading the picture it went to sleep, so I turned out the lights.

Edit #2: At 3:13pm there was the strange beeping, and Mothra turned into the next larva, now it looks like it has more of an exoskeleton and mandibles, it still eats leaves, and cakes, I also figured out that the cakes make Mothra GAIN TWO TONS!!!! holy crap, those are some big honking Cakes! The Shobijin must be baking them for Mothra, maybe they use their magic to grow the cakes to titanic size? same thing with the leaves, because I have no idea where else you would get leaves that ginormous!

Also Mothra's minimum weight at this stage seems to be 10 tons what a darling little baby!

Here is my picture of the next form.

https://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8719/mothragotchistage2.png

I was going to draw a picture of how she looked like when she was angry, but I swear I tried losing the game on purpose about fifty times, and I never lost! it's like Mothra teleports to the hole you are choosing! the game gets a bit harder once you hit the next stage though!

Anyways I just drew her happy animation instead.

Edit #3: Quick update, but I finally lost the game after playing it about fifty more times, and the animation isn't much different from the happy animation, just the eyes are angry.

Edit #4 (How many edits do I do before making a reply lol?) Mothra got sick again, I wouldn't normally mention it, but when you heal her the Shobijin come out, dancing and singing to heal her, I'm not sure if the beeping melody is supposed to sound like their song (The one that they use in every movie, though they sing others.) from the movies, but it doesn't really sound like it to me.

While I was typing this out I heard some more beeping, and Mothra was tearing down a building, it always looks like Tokyo Tower, but I don't know if it's supposed to be the same building every single time, or if it's different buildings, and they just didn't feel like programming any others.

Edit #5 (Last edit for today.): Ok she went to sleep right at 8:00pm and she will probably get up around 8:00am (Although before I go to bed I will change the time so that it gets up around the same time that I do.) I made sure she wasn't hungry, and that she was completely happy, and that she was at the lowest possible weight for her (ten tons.) before she went to bed.

Other than that she tried to tear down another tower, so I had to discipline her, and she pooped some more.

One interesting thing I found out is that if you press the A button on the clock screen that it changes it from a twelve hour clock, to a twenty four hour clock, I hadn't seen that posted anywhere so I thought it was kind of neat.

Another thing I noticed that I never found out even in 1997/98 when I had my first Tama is that playing the game decreases weight even if you lose! I don't know if this is shared with the other Vintage Tamas, but I never knew this before.

Anyways the final status for today is.

Age: 1 Day (On the American Tamas it says years, but the Kanji for day is used here.)
Weight: 10 Tons
Hunger: Full
Happiness: Full
Justice: Halfway Full (The kana says "Seigi" which is justice.) each time she is disciplined it is filled up 1/4th of the way.

Oh and if anybody is reading this, and is interested, I just ordered a Tamagotchi Ocean on Ebay, it was a clear blue and grey Japanese one for $69, all the other ones were Red (which I wouldn't want a red ocean one.) or too expensive, so I scooped it up as quick as possible, now I'm waiting for it, my Angelgotchi, Tamagotchi Forest, and Genjintchi to finally arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day two!!!

Not much happened today, I was basically just out working for the entire day, and I had Mothra with me the whole time, I fed her some, and played with her some and flushed her several ton Poos a couple of times.

One thing that happened is that my Angelgotchi finally came in the mail! I took out the screws pretty easily with my JIS screwdrivers, and put new batteries in, but I'm not going to play with it much until I've gone for a couple of life cycles with Mothra.

Anyways here is the status for day 2.

Weight: 10 tons (Keeping it as low as possible.)

Justice: 3/4th full (She only tried to destroy one building today I think.)

Day three!

Pretty much the same as yesterday, spent the day working with Mothra in my shirt pocket, she didn't try to tear down any buildings today so her justice is the same as yesterdays.

Status for day 3

Weight: 12 tons (I gave her a cake before she went to bed, I can't play games with her while I'm driving.)

Justice: 3/4th full

Day four!

While I was driving earlier I heard the beeping that indicated Mothra was progressing to the next Larva stage!

Now her minimum weight is thirty tons, and her "Justice" level went back to the halfway mark, but then she tried to tear down another building although I was driving I memorized the amount of beeps it takes to get to the discipline symbol so I could discipline her without having to look at the screen, so now the justice meter is back to 3/4th of the way filled.

She is still eating leaves for food, but now she finishes those one ton leaves in only two bites! whereas with the past two Larvae stages it was three bites for each Leaf.

I'll draw the picture of the next stage when I have some time later.

EDIT: Ok here is the next stage! I'm trying to make it look a bit more like how they look in the movies (Although the amount of legs the larva has seems to change depending on which movie it is.)

https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4076/mothragotchistage3.png

Anyways now she has a blanket when she goes to sleep, I'm not sure what colour it is so I just made it look like a starry night sky.

Also I'm still calling this second one a Mothra larva since that is what they are called in the movies, in the growth chart I've seen they call this the "Mothra Grub" I don't know if that's the official name, but a grub is specifically the larva of a Beetle, Wasp or Bee, so I'll just stick with Larva, and that's what all the Godzilla, and Kaiju websites call it also.

Status at the end of day 4

Weight: 33 tons (Gave her a Leaf, and a Cake moments before she went to bed so that her hunger, and happiness would be full.)

Justice: Full (Even though it went back down to half after she went to the next Larva stage, apparently because of her growth spurt she decided to go on a rampage, trying to tear down two more buildings, so after disciplining her, the justice bar is now full.)

Also I guess the Mothra in the Tamagotchi weighs a lot less than the ones in the movies, since the Mothra Larva here is 30 tons at the minimum, while in the movies the smallest Mothra larva (Mothra Leo Larva from Rebirth of Mothra) weighs 3,000 tons! and the next lowest weight is the Destroy all Monsters Mothra Larva which weighs 8,000 tons!

Day 5!

Sorry for the late update, I was working until 9pm tonight, and after that I got dinner for my family, and then we started watching the Hobbit (Only the first half though, we will watch the rest tomorrow.)

Anyways not much happened today, pretty much just the same feeding and cleaning up Mothra's poo and stuff, I paused her while I was doing my Physical Therapy so I lost some time there, other than that she didn't go on any rampages today or anything important.

Status at the end of day 5

Weight: 30 tons

Hunger: 3/4 hearts filled (because she went to bed while I was on the freeway, and apparently emptied a heart right before that.)

Justice: Full

EDIT: Day 6!

Another late update sorry, but today was pretty much the same as yesterday, Mothra didn't go on any rampages or anything, so there's not much to report, I am eagerly awaiting for her to go into her Cocoon, but I don't know what day it will be when she does.

Status at the end of day 6

Hunger: 3/4 hearts filled (again she went to bed, and one of her hunger hearts had emptied..)

Day 7!

Once again not much to report today, I
had Mothra paused while I went to church, so I lost a couple of hours on
her because of doing that, when I went out to eat I put her on a
necklace since I didn't want to put her in my jean pockets and damage
her, I just kept her in my shirt.

Status at the end of day 7.

Day 8!

Mothra just went into her Cocoon at 4:27pm! the Cocoon is sort of pulsing like the Eggs that the Tamagotchi's come out of., all I can do with it is check her status, and check the time, also her weight went up to sixty tons!

Here is another one of my crude pictures that I drew for it.

https://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3421/mothracocoonstage.png

Again I went with how it looked in the movie, and in the original Mothra movie she attached her Cocoon to Tokyo Tower, while on the Tamagotchi itself it looks more like a spaceship than a building (to me anyways.) it's the same sprite for the buildings that she tears down.

Edit: Ok sorry it took so long, after I posted earlier I was at work for most of the night, and I didn't come back to the computer for awhile, but anyways at around an hour after she went into her Cocoon she finally hatched out of it at around 5:27pm! thank goodness I got the best adult character which is regular Adult Mothra! now she flies around, and eats one ton Apples! and instead of going to bed at 8:00pm she goes to bed at 9:00pm!

Here is the picture I drew for the adult Mothra stage, it took me over an hour because I was studying all the Mothra's from the different movies and trying to figure out the colours for the wings and everything, enjoy!

https://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5166/mothragotchistage4.png

Status at the end of day 8

Weight: 60 tons

Day 9!

Today was my brothers birthday (I bought him the Dark Knight trilogy.) so I spent the day out with him and my Mom, I got a longer necklace chain that I can slip over my head for Mothra, and the other Tamagotchi's that I will be using.

I love Adult Mothra! I'm so glad I went for her first, she hasn't gone on any rampages so far, but I am trying to take perfect care of her in hopes of getting the twin Shobijin (I don't know the way to get them even after searching as many Tama sites as possible, so I'm just trying to give Mothra the best possible care.) she also doesn't seem to need to eat as much or play games as much as the younger forms either.

Status at the end of day 9

Day 10!

I almost forgot to update today sorry, but it was another long day at work, after I got back to the office to cashout after delivering my last order at around 8:50pm I had to spend a lot of time counting money because on one order the customer gave me a bag of Quarters, Dimes, and Nickels for a $39.42 order!

Also today I finally got my Umi No Tamagotchi! of course I'm not going to start using it yet, but I took out the screws with my JIS screwdriver, put in some new batteries, and put in some screws from the pack of 900 little screws I bought for $10.

Mothra was her well behaved self as usual today, no rampages or anything like that at this stage.

Status at the end of day 10

Weight: 63 tons (I was driving when she went to sleep so I fed her a cake quickly, and I had fed her, an Apple for her meal earlier.)

Now back to Bioshock Infinite before I go to bed!

Edit: Day 11!

Not much happened today, I was just working again for pretty much the whole day.

Status at the end of day 11

Day 12

Today I mostly just went to the Chiropractor, and watched The Dark Knight with my brother, then I worked for most of the night before finally checking out at around 9:40pm (It's so annoying when you finish an order at 8:55 and suddenly get another right when you are about to be done.) I love having Mothra with me though, when I get some time to stop when picking up an order or something, I can feed or play with her quickly.

Status at the end of day 12

Hunger: 3/4th full (Yeah she went to sleep while I was delivering an order, and I didn't get a chance to feed her before she did.)

Edit: Day 13

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday, I watched The Dark Knight Rises with my brother, and worked till around 8:40pm with Mothra.

Status at the end of day 13

Day 14

Happy Easter to anybody who is reading this! nothing happened with Mothra today, I guess she won't turn into the secret character since it's so far along, but I heard something about her laying an Egg if she dies from old age that will turn into the secret character? we'll see I'm still taking perfect care of her though.

Status at the end of day 14

Weight: 61 tons

Edit: Day 15

Nothing happened today

Status at the end of day 15

Happiness: Ditto

Justice: Same as above

Oh man I'm sorry I forgot to update yesterday!

Day 16

Well nothing happened with Mothra yesterday (Although she does seem to need to eat, and play more.) but I got my Genjintchi, and Mori No Tamagotchi in the mail! I got the batteries and screws out without any trouble, and put in the new batteries.

Status at the end of day 16

Hunger: 3/4th full (She emptied a heart just before going to bed.)

Edit: Day 17

Alright so today was pretty much the same again, just working pretty much the whole day through, Mothra does seem to need more food, and games, but I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it or not.

Status at the end of day 17

Day 18

Today was work again, now I'm sure that Mothra is dropping hunger, and happiness hearts faster, but it isn't anything I can't handle.

Status at the end of day 18

Day 19

Having this Mothra makes me feel something that resembles joy, I want to caress it.

Status at the end of day 19

Edit: Day 20

Once again not much happened today besides Mothra being more demanding, and I confirmed that finding her five out of five times in the game fills up two Happiness hearts.

Status at the end of day 20

Day 21

Mothra is so much more demanding now, that I am just feeding her cakes to keep her happy because otherwise I would have to be continually playing the game with her, but because of feeding her the cakes she finally got sick in her adult form, which I wanted to see what she would look like sick as fully grown Mothra.

Status at the end of day 21

Weight: 99 tons (Lots of cakes.)

Day 22

Holy crap Mothra beeps at me every fifteen minutes now it seems, I think she is pretty close to dying, but I don't know when she will, I tried letting her beep over and over for an hour, but she is still alive and kicking!

Other than that today is my twenty fourth birthday! I spent the day with my Mom and Brother, eating out and playing Dead Space 3.

Status at the end of day 22

Weight: 99 tons

Edit: Day 23

The Mothra that just wouldn't die! I put her on silent for the whole day while working, only feeding her a couple of times, and she is still alive! I'm letting her sleep next to a pile of her own fecal matter so let's see if that does anything.

Status at the end of day 23

Weight: 99 tons

Hunger: Empty

Happiness: Empty

Ok well I didn't have much of a chance to hatch a new Mothra yesterday (I was busy the whole day.), so I'm going to go ahead and do it now.

It is 12:32pm and I just pressed the A, and C buttons to start the new egg.

It is 12:37pm and Mothra just hatched so I am now feeding, and playing with her to fill up the hearts.

Anyways this time I am going to try and get Battra, I will take perfect care of Mothra again, however I will never discipline her, hopefully that will do the trick.

EDIT: Ok at 8:00pm she just went to sleep, unfortunately she took a poo right before going to sleep and I didn't notice.

Status at the end of the day:

Weight: 10 tons

Hunger: 3/4th full

Happiness: 3/4th full

Justice: Empty

Nothing much happened today, I was still taking perfect care of the Larva, and let her destroy as many buildings as she pleased, in fact she started destroying one at around 7:58pm and right now it's 8:12pm and she is still destroying buildings! I will turn the lights off as soon as she finishes and goes to sleep.

Today Mothra didn't try to tear down buildings, and I have been giving her the same care, hopefully I will have the Battra larva tomorrow when she goes to the next stage if it follows the same pattern as before.

Latest posts

Back