NO COMMENTS

Pikmintaro's Mothra Log!

pikmintaro mothra log godzilla

• Please log in to reply

pikmintaro

• pikmintaro user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:41 AM ( #41 )

Ooop almost forgot to update today, but nothing much happened, just watching a dvd with my family (Rise of the guardians.) and working later in the evening, and nothing particular happened with Battra either he is sleeping nicely next to two piles of his own feces.

Status at the end of the day.

Weight: 99 tons

Hunger: 3/4 Full

Happiness: 3/4 Full

Justice: Empty

EDIT: Another normal day for Battra, I went with my Mom to lunch after church, and then watched a movie with her after I got back home, after that I had to work (UGH... it wouldn't be that bad if I hadn't found out that I had to work today one day before.) and after that I watched another movie with my Mom and Brother.

The whole time I was waiting for Battra to go into his cocoon since I hatched him from the egg earlier in the day than before, but I guess that won't happen until tomorrow.

Status at the end of the day.

Weight: 99 tons

Hunger: 3/4 Full

Happiness: 2/4 Full

Justice: Empty

Edited by pikmintaro, 13 May 2013 - 01:07 AM.

pikmintaro

• pikmintaro user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:00 AM ( #42 )

Ok this is going to be the last update here for a long while, the  Battra larva went into his Cocoon today, and came out as the adult Battra, which ticked me off a lot since I was trying to get Makora, I tried giving him the worst care I could (I was already worried about him dying from bad care, how much worse does it have to be?) and he still turned into the adult Battra, so I'm going to stop using the Mothra one for now (I will play with it again in the future, but I have all the other Tamagotchi's I bought and want to try out.) so I put the little tab back into the Tamagotchi, and I will start the Angelgotchi tomorrow.

Thank you to anyone who watched this log, I'm not going to do one for the Angelgotchi since I think there are plenty of those (And they seem to be very popular Tamagotchis.), and I just did this one because I didn't see many other Mothra logs, so thankyou everyone! I love my Mothra Tamagotchi, but it is time to give it a rest, and try out my others.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, pikmintaro, mothra, log, godzilla