Favorite Music Artists?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Do any of you have any favorite music artists? You can say why you like the music artist, if you want. You can even post a clickable link to their Wiki page from Wikipedia.

Okay, my favorite music artist is Alexander Rybak. Reason why: Because he's H-A-W-T HAWT! And has an awesome voice, and he's got a cute talking voice too.

Alexander Rybak: Important Info

Reactions: Box
I have lots of favorite artists but my most fav artist would be bruno mars i luv how he sings,nicki minaj her music n is different from other artist and i like how she be changing her voice, christina aguilera she haves an amazing singing voice, drake i like how he rap, and monica luv her songs ever since i was young ana alicia keys she is really talented...and the list goes on n on lol.

Nero, KillSonik and xKore stand out as my favourite. Not much to say really, Nero's music is extremely high quality, KillSonik makes some mind-blowing tunes and xKore... well, xKore's just fun to listen to.

Miike Snow, The Arctic Monkeys, Two Door Cinema Club, The Last Shadow Puppets, Bombay Bicycle Club, Chairlift and San Cisco. <3

Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Frank Ocean, and Tyler, The Creator right now. I like them all for very different reasons.

Probably Katy Perry; but I don't like all her songs, I actually dislike several of them. Reason - there's a combination of good lyrics and good music in her songs.

Taio Cruz

Olly Murrs

Lil' Wayne (XD)

And, Rolanda and Richard lol, go look it up

I don't have a single favourite music artist; my taste in music is too broad to single out one particular artist/group. Here are probably my top 15 (at the moment) however, but I do like plenty more! :)

Azealia Banks

Bridgit Mendler

Calvin Harris

Carly Rae Jepsen

Ellie Goulding

Katy Perry

Ke$ha

Lady Gaga

Lana Del Rey

Marina And The Diamonds

Nicki Minaj

Paramore

Rihanna

Taylor Swift

Zedd

If I had to pick one overall however, probably Ke$ha. Ke$ha doesn't have the best image in the music industry, but to be honest that's completely management's fault. I've listened to her albums as well as her unreleased material and they show a completely different side to her, and it's kind of saddening that she's being restricted to this "party girl" image with singles like "TiK ToK" and more recently "Die Young", when she is clearly capable of much more than that, branching into Country and Rock genres instead of Dance-pop, with an ability to easily pull off a ballad if she was allowed to. I could rant about this all day, but I won't. I'm just looking forward to her release later this year with experimental rock band "The Flaming Lips", tentatively titled "Lip$ha". :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Muse

Hollywood Undead

30 Seconds to Mars

Papa Roach

Anberlin

Avenged Sevenfold

A Day to Remember

Silverstein

All That Remains

KoRn

My Darkest Days

Three Days Grace

Shinedown

Stone Sour

no particular order! vuv

*flies in* *whispers Adam Young, and not just Owl City, I also like a bunch of his side projects like Seagull Orchestra, Port Blue, Sky Sailing, Dolphin Park, Insect Airport and Aquarium If you want the short version of why I like him it's because his music is very inspiring and motivational and listening to Owl City helped me through high school and helped me cope with all of my problems, also his music has much more depth if you take away the vocals the instrumentals aren't just repetitive beats (oh yeah and I'm also a casual fan of Panic! At The Disco, they're pretty cool)* *teleports away*

1. Kelly Clarkson (almost all her songs are amazing but my favourites are Because Of You, Hello, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Catch My Breath, Breakaway, The War Is Over and all her other good songs)
  2. Natasha Bedingfield (my favourite by her, and probably my favourite song overall, is Unwritten, but Pocketful Of Sunshine is also good)

ATC (I haven't listened to all their songs but I like Around The World, My Heart Beats Like A Drum and Until)
Katy Perry (I really hate some of her songs because they have "inappropriate themes", like Dressin' Up and Calfornia Girls, or are just plain pointless and meaningless, like Peacock and I Kissed A Girl, but some are really good)
The person who wrote Breakaway, I don't think it was Kelly Clarkson even though Kelly sings it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back