Tamagotchi P's vs iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lynn★

Reaction score
I bought an iD L a month ago & I absolutely love it. The last few days I've been looking in to the tama p's. I know there are some new features like dating, getting a job & going to daycare. I'd really like to know (mostly from people who have both tamas or experience with both) do you like the p's way better or is it there's only a couple new features compared to the iD L and not really worth it?

Thanks! I've seen those posts, I would really like some opinions from those who have both, just wanting to know if its worth buying and if they like the p's better than the iD L :)

I love my l's and my id l and I have to say I like the id l better, but only cause there are a few better characters on the id l. All in all I would defiantly get a p's if you find one for a good price

I have both; though I love both of them as well, I preferred the P's. Maybe because of the new set of characters and new features. The idea of the piercings that adds new characters is also brilliant :D

I love them both too, but I think I like the iDL better. I do like the added features of the P's and the pierce things are pretty cool, but I guess I just like the simplicity of the iDL in comparison. I find the pierces for the P's to be a bit of a hassle sometimes so I rarely use them. Also, I like most of the characters on the iDL better (though there are some great ones on the P's too!).

I wrote those 2 topics ichiro.malfoy recommended, so I do own both the iD L and P's, although I'm sorry the topics don't really give a comparison.

The only real difference between the iD L and P's is that, to put it simply, the P's is more complicated and girly. The P's also has the skill points/school/work theme from the V4 and V4.5, so if you like those, you'll like the P's. I prefer the P's but if you're not experienced with "decoding" Japanese Tamas, I'd go for the iD L.

I have yet to own a japanese colored-screen tama, so which one is easier to understand? iD L or P?

They are both around the same price, so which one should I get?

I have used American tamas before, keep that in mind.

Well I can't tell you which one to get as I don't have the P's, but I was worried about buying a Japanese iD L & its actually pretty easy to navigate (..I haven't had a tama since around 1998) I of course had to look up some things on here several times but you'll get the hang of it pretty quick!

The Japanese on Tamas is not difficult at all. If you know the basic layout of Connections, you're 3 quarters of the way to understanding the iD L completely. All you need to do is experiment. What you do in the Baby stage won't affect future characters, so just try selecting different things, seeing where they take your character.

If I were you I would definitely pick the Tamagotchi P's. Although be extra careful with the jems. But I actually like the iD L because its simple and you don't need to be careful with "jems". (because it doesn't have one) XD But like what I said GO WITH THE P'S!!!!! @-@

If I were you I would definitely pick the Tamagotchi P's. Although be extra careful with the jems. But I actually like the iD L because its simple and you don't need to be careful with "jems". (because it doesn't have one) XD But like what I said GO WITH THE P'S!!!!! @-@
The gems are actually part of the mold and not just glued on, so they definitely will not fall off.

However, my boyfriend managed to lose the little vinyl heart that covers the pierce connection spot on my white P's. I'm not sure how, because I actually have trouble pulling them off! Must have gotten stuck on his pocket or something. So anyway, losing that piece is apparently possible :D

Anyway, if you can afford to get the P's, why not? At first it was more confusing than the iDL for me, but you get to know the new menus and options quickly enough. Plus, you can always ask questions here.

Oh wow!!! Thanks JLouh!! I didn't know that the jems were a part of the shell. I'M GOING TO BUY A P'S!!! *looks at wallet* Maybe next time -_- :D Anyway thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back