Dinosaurs Park

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen pets like these before? The packs on them say Dinosaurs Park and they look interesting, but I am unsure if they're a pet or a handheld game. There's gold and silver ones here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/F-S-DINO-PET-GOLD-Tamagotchi-Inspired-Breeding-Dinosaur-Virtual-Pet-Japan-/390561404223?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item5aef46153f

https://www.ebay.com/itm/F-S-DINO-PET-SILVER-Tamagotchi-Inspired-Bleeding-Dinosaur-Virtual-Pet-Japan-/390561399162?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item5aef46017a

Thinking about bidding but am unsure if they're worth going for as I don't even know what they are to begin with. Any ideas?

EDIT: Seller told me they are in fact virtual pets, you feed them and clean up their poop and all that. Huh. They look interesting still at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's quite interesting looking, and I love dinosaurs. I'd like to get my hands on one of those!

I want to get them, but the auctions end while I'm at work. D:

EDIT: My dad was very nice in helping me bid and win them, so i got them both. :) Hope to get them soon and see what these interesting pets are!

Lucky you Midorime. I was eying those too, but they went out of my price range.
Haha, sorry. ^^; I REALLY love dinosaurs so when i saw them, mint with packaging and everything, i couldn't resist. No idea what they are or how they will function, but the seller said that yes, you feed them and everything just like a Tama. Should be interesting. :) If I wasn't so shy I'd do video reviews.

Got them! One had some acid inside, got it cleaned up, seems to be working fine now.

So far, from hat i see, is it's where you raise a rex, can fight it, and then after a certain amount of time you can breed them. At least from what i see so far. The instructions are all Japanese, though, and some stuff is Japanese in the game. It's also very musical and has a lot of mini games, even one being the infamous Snake game!

Looks like 3 growth stages, and i see numbers... 3... 6... 9.... so i guess it changes every 3 days maybe? And probably by day 9 you can breed perhaps. not fully sure, can't read it.

The jist of it seems to be a mix of Tamagotchi and Digimon. The breeding of Tamagotchi (I think) plus the fighting of Digimon. I think you can name and choose the gender of the rex as well, but I can't tell, don't quote me on it.

The shells though, ugh... you can tell they're super cheaply made. And the button at the top turns the screen on and off, a nice feature. If left on, it'll eventually turn off, though.

I'll play with these more when I have way more time later on.

In the mean time, would anyone want to see pictures or scans or anything? Maybe scan the instructions so someone can read them if they know Japanese?

I'd like to see pictures. :D

A mix of Tamagotchi and Digimon? Sounds like a pet I would really like. XD

I'd like to see pictures. :D

A mix of Tamagotchi and Digimon? Sounds like a pet I would really like. XD
Sure, I'll write it on my to-do list. I have a lot to do first before I am able to take pictures, so please bear with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back