need help identifying a gold v4 tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommo3

Reaction score
hi everyone

have been searching everywhere and can't seem to find anything about it on the internet about it but i have a couple of these gold tamagotchis that i think are version 4. They came in a black box with gold lettering with 'tamagotci tmgc4' and 'bandai written on them. I opened one of them and on the back has bandaiwiz 2004 engraved on the back. The inside of the box has shredded black paper surrounding the tamagotchi which is on a black card and sealed in plastic. instructions are in the box too. Any help identifying this would be greatly appreciated. will try and upload photos later

A gold v4 doesn't come to mind, but I could have not just seen them.

Its not a v3 is it? I have seen some of those. Short antennae, not with a ball or star on the top.

We wait for all the images you can supply, the more the better. If you could get the package too, that might be helpful too.

Wait... Is it in a "Bento"? Like an Anniversary version...? Never looked to hard at the colors so maybe it is that.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm not mistaken, the v3 is the only modern tamagotchi with a gold version... I haven't seen that gold v4 anywhere.. Can you tell us where you first saw it? Hope this helps. :) )

No there are gold tamagotchi v4's but to be more specific they're jappanese entamas i'm pretty sure.

Ok here's the photos, I got these from a toy shop in Australia.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

To be honest... That kind of looks fake. The box art is... Peculiar, although I've never really seen Australian box art so maybe its perfectly normal.

The one that I've opened has bandai on the back of the actual tamagotchi. Do some fakes have that as well? The manual looks legitimate too

Hey, I don't think it's fake. Ra has a video up on Youtube with a golden V4 in it, you might want to watch this video:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

(Skip to 2:28 for the golden v4)

Thanks everyone for all the info, I got it from a toystore chain we have over here called toyworld at one of their outlet stores.

They are not fake, but absolutely legitimate golden tamagotchi v4's. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back